ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank balance Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashokccs

Bank balance Query

Post by ashokccs » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:30 am

Hi,

Can someone tell me whether I can withdraw the amount from my savings account once I apply for Tier1???

awaiting your reply,
Ash.

adnanub

Re: Bank balance Query

Post by adnanub » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 pm

ashokccs wrote:Hi,

Can someone tell me whether I can withdraw the amount from my savings account once I apply for Tier1???

awaiting your reply,
Ash.
dont draw money as they can check from ur bank. as this happened with one of my friend

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 pm

awaiting your reply,
Ash.
You can carry on the regular transactions on your account, but make sure you take care to ensure the balance in the account remains above the minimum 800£ all times, just to be on the safer side.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 am

awaiting your reply,
Ash.
Be carefull uptill u get result.... dont let them think that u borrow the money from someone...
Be on the safe side