ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

compliance check..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smiles345
Member of Standing

compliance check..

Post by smiles345 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 am

my friend's employer own three nursing home and he applied for 3 different certificate of sponsorship. 2 of them got without visiting by the home office team. but when the employer appied for the 3rd one , the home office officer sent a letter stating that they are coming for an inspection at the head office, in that latter they mentioned that they would like to interview 2 work permit holders. my friend is WP holder. is that happening everywhere. my friend is worried. do they visit and interview the WP holderes everywhere. please help. thanks in advance

smiles345
Member of Standing

Post by smiles345 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 am

anyone could respond pls?

lapen123

Post by lapen123 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:32 pm

I work for a group of nursing homes. We have 11 homes in our group. We also applied for licence for each company separately. I was not directly involved in applying, our HR deptt applied. But I know that they visited 3 of our homes and did interview few WP holders. Mainly they asked about their job descriptions.

They also came to see our systems at HR in Headoffice. Three ladies from HO turned up in the morning and spent half a day questioning about our recruitment policies and filling up lengthy forms which they brought with them. Interestingly they had a list of questions which they were asking and all 3 of them were writing the answers.

They checked all WP holder personal files and made copies of some pages.

I hope it helps....

smiles345
Member of Standing

Post by smiles345 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Lapen123- Many thanks