ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Damn it with these British people {{{Tier 1 Entrepreneur}}}

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

entrepreneur34
Newly Registered

Damn it with these British people {{{Tier 1 Entrepreneur}}}

Post by entrepreneur34 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm a US citizen, and I've applied for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa through the British Embassy in NY.

So yeah, basically I got some money with me, over £200k to invest, and I'd like to try and invest there in the UK, so I converted my $$$ to f***ing £££ and put it in a UK bank and got statements and everything from a f***ing UK bank!!!

No, I am not making this story up, I am a real person, and currently my passport is being held by these Brits.

God damn it with you, why the hell all the papers were submitted 2 days ago and yet I have no reply, they wanna take their time. This is such a PAIN! All I want is Yes or No, don't play around, just tell me YES or NO. If not then fine, I'll go somewhere else or stay here, and if they are willing to let me in then don't waste my f***ing time!!!

Also, I lost too much because of the conversion rate, from $ to £, these a****** don't even care, I gave them everything on a silver platter, and yet they just messing around.

Pissed Entrepreneur :x

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 am

Wrong section to take your frustration out. This is tier 1 (General) and please refrain using such kind of offensive language.

You must be aware of the timelines before you applied, no visa gets approved in 2 days. Be patient and if you need you passport and do not want to come to UK, withdraw your application.

entrepreneur34
Newly Registered

Post by entrepreneur34 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 am

tapindersingh wrote:Wrong section to take your frustration out. This is tier 1 (General) and please refrain using such kind of offensive language.

You must be aware of the timelines before you applied, no visa gets approved in 2 days. Be patient and if you need you passport and do not want to come to UK, withdraw your application.
My immigration advisor I spoke with a week ago told me 90% of Tier 1 applications are processed in the same day. This is not correct?

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: Damn it with these British people {{{Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by maheshnair » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:42 am

entrepreneur34 wrote:I'm a US citizen, and I've applied for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa through the British Embassy in NY.

So yeah, basically I got some money with me, over £200k to invest, and I'd like to try and invest there in the UK, so I converted my $$$ to f***ing £££ and put it in a UK bank and got statements and everything from a f***ing UK bank!!!

No, I am not making this story up, I am a real person, and currently my passport is being held by these Brits.

God damn it with you, why the hell all the papers were submitted 2 days ago and yet I have no reply, they wanna take their time. This is such a PAIN! All I want is Yes or No, don't play around, just tell me YES or NO. If not then fine, I'll go somewhere else or stay here, and if they are willing to let me in then don't waste my f***ing time!!!

Also, I lost too much because of the conversion rate, from $ to £, these a****** don't even care, I gave them everything on a silver platter, and yet they just messing around.

Pissed Entrepreneur :x

f***ing £££ ....
Please forward the same to HO enquiry mail id . Let us see in how many days they will give you VISA .

:lol:

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:14 am

Your immigration advisor needs a reality check.
entrepreneur34 wrote:
tapindersingh wrote:Wrong section to take your frustration out. This is tier 1 (General) and please refrain using such kind of offensive language.

My immigration advisor I spoke with a week ago told me 90% of Tier 1 applications are processed in the same day. This is not correct?

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 am

I don't know what the situation in Americ is like, but it tends to take significantly longer in other parts of the world!

I submitted my application within the UK and it still took somewhere between 6-7 weeks!!

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 am

Time to smell the cofee for "developed countries"

Double
Newly Registered

Post by Double » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 am

yeah!!!! the HO are crooks for messing with the currency and exchange rate!!!! they should have more consideration!

they also messed with my premier league fantasy league standing!!!!

InidiaCalling
Newly Registered

Re

Post by InidiaCalling » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:59 pm

why even Indians who land is USA start loving this F****** word so much...??

drjabberwocky23

Re: Re

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm

InidiaCalling wrote:why even Indians who land is USA start loving this F****** word so much...??
Because it conveys such a wonderful intensity of emotion?

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 pm

entrepreneur34 wrote:My immigration advisor I spoke with a week ago told me 90% of Tier 1 applications are processed in the same day. This is not correct?

lol, was he the greeter in Wal*Mart?

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Vanadil wrote:
entrepreneur34 wrote:My immigration advisor I spoke with a week ago told me 90% of Tier 1 applications are processed in the same day. This is not correct?

Not his solicitor . The person itself looks like one .

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm

maheshnair wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

he thinks he bought HO in 200k but he dont even know that he can't even buy an appartment in london with that money...

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

yasa wrote:
maheshnair wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

he thinks he bought HO in 200k but he dont even know that he can't even buy an appartment in london with that money...
£200k !!!!!!!

I did not see this , i thought it was 200 million .
Common how can HO alow somebody to do business with such an amount .

They cannot allow somebody to come in and open paan beeda shop .

Looks like that is why they took lots of days .

coolchap

Post by coolchap » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

maheshnair wrote:
yasa wrote:
maheshnair wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

£200k !!!!!!!

I did not see this , i thought it was 200 million .
Common how can HO alow somebody to do business with such an amount .

They cannot allow somebody to come in and open paan beeda shop .

Looks like that is why they took lots of days .
Guys,

Its a waste of time n energy talking about this guy's issue.

Its pointless....

200k...bussiness he must be kidding or someone would have punked him....lol

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Lets not make fun of/take a dig at someone. I agree that the language the member used was inappropriate but our responses too should be measured.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer