ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

xxxxxxx

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hicham

xxxxxxx

Post by hicham » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 pm

xxxxxxxx
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 am

You keep posting asking about your application!! But none of us know! You will just have to wait for the responce!

If you sent all the required information there should not be a problem! Your wife just has to prove that she will not resprt to public funds to support you!

That is all we can tell you at the moment!

Good luck.....

hicham

Post by hicham » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am

xxxxxxxxx
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 am

Well if you sent everything all you can do is wait. Does your wife work? Has she got her own place? Don't worry so much relax.....did you also send proof of relationship?

Not only are your finance important but also the relationship!

hicham

Post by hicham » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 am

xxxxxxx
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakeside1234
Newly Registered

re

Post by lakeside1234 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

ciaramc wrote:You keep posting asking about your application!! But none of us know! You will just have to wait for the responce!

If you sent all the required information there should not be a problem! Your wife just has to prove that she will not resprt to public funds to support you!

That is all we can tell you at the moment!

Good luck.....
To Ciaramc

I believe you are a bit harsh on the OP,this is a forum where people who need help come to get advise,if you cannot offer one,ignore it.Your reply seems very harsh.You can decipher from the OP's post that he is desperate and basically has no clue,I cannot help him but I would not castigate him either.Lets show some professionalism especially members of standing /senior members.Thanks

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Lakeside....

the OP has posted numerous times and received replies....if you read the rules of the forum you know that you should not post duplicate posts!

I have helped him and will help him again.....giving my opinion and advise!

hicham

Post by hicham » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:52 pm

whts happen here ?

shandave2001

Bad temper of ciaramc

Post by shandave2001 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Bad tempre of ciaramc

Lakeside1234 I agree. This is not the first time she has done this. Looking at ciaramc's posts, she seems very bad tempered woman. Probably that is the reason she needed to marry a Morrocon man, and he may stick with her as soon as his documents are sorted.

She is worry about OP's posts but the irony is she is not even moderator in this forum. By the way, by looking at Family and Spouses part of this forum, one finds how many and which sort of posts she has posted herself. 8)

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Dave.....

You are about a month too late with your post (last post was March).....and nobody like dearly beloved comments on here it is none of your business who I married! I will ask for advise when needed!

I love the fact that this is a forum where people come for advise and then you get people on here who look for things to give out about.... I don't need your opinion on what my husband will or will not do....If you have got nothing to day don't say anything at all! What is the point in giving people false hope like Hicham telling him he will get a visa when we don't know.

If you have anything sensible to say, say it if not don't bother commenting on my posts!

Thanks for your concern all the same!

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Ah temper up once again. God save us from bad temper. I like women and respect them but cannot stand those with bad temper.

So I cannot comment on her posts, however:

she has right to comment on others' posts telling them their written English was bad, while she herself cannot write a paragraph without making spelling mistakes despite being a native English speaker. Look at her posts.

No body can interfere with her own marriage with a foreigner, however, she has unfettered right to tell others that their marriages were one of convenience. What make your marriage not a sham one? You may be sincere but if he is not, then it is a sham marriage. She can question others' marriages, but if questioned about her own, one become dearly beloved. Look at her posts.

Telling people virtually to get lost if she cannot answer their questions. Look at her posts including in this thread.

archigabe

Re: Bad temper of ciaramc

Post by archigabe » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 pm

shandave2001 wrote:Bad tempre of ciaramc

Lakeside1234 I agree. This is not the first time she has done this. Looking at ciaramc's posts, she seems very bad tempered woman. Probably that is the reason she needed to marry a Morrocon man, and he may stick with her as soon as his documents are sorted.

She is worry about OP's posts but the irony is she is not even moderator in this forum. By the way, by looking at Family and Spouses part of this forum, one finds how many and which sort of posts she has posted herself. 8)
I think you need to tone it down on the personal insults. thanks.

hicham

Post by hicham » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

rtg
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Hicham,

Very sorry to hear that your application has been refused. Don't panic, you either have to apply again, or appeal?

Remember if you do either of these you must coverr the points that they refused you on, as stated earlier by someone could your wife not possibly start to work full time even if just for a couple of months?

How many times have you seen each other in person? Also what about sending in evidence from your wedding? Like receipts of the clothing and rings you bought? Photo's of wedding not sure if you sent then? Letters from friends and family??? Show also where you are going to live when you arrive in Ireland? Maybe a letter from an agency that you have already looked into work when you arrive in Ireland? All of this helps?

What about your bank statements?? Have you sent some? You could also write out a list of all your expenses and how you wifes wage will cover them?

hicham

Post by hicham » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:25 pm

xxxxx
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Hicham,

I understand what your saying but if you want to appeal....you must try to supply them with more evidence - see below

If your application is refused you will be informed of the reasons for this refusal and you may lodge an appeal. The letter outlining the reasons for refusal will specify the address to which an appeal should be sent.

An appeal can be made within two months of receipt of the refusal notice, and must be made in writing - fax or email appeals will not be considered.

There is no charge for lodging an appeal.

You should address each refusal reason in your appeal. You should supply clear and relevant evidence in your appeal that will address any deficiencies in your initial application. Any further information or documentation that you wish to have taken into account should also be included with your appeal letter.

On receipt of your appeal, the Appeals Officer will review the application, taking account of any additional information or documentation that you have supplied. Provision of additional material does not guarantee approval of the application on appeal.

On examination and review the original decision may be reversed. If the Appeals Officer does not alter the decision you will be notified in writing.

In order from them to review and hopefully change there decision you must show them that you will not be dependent on the state - that your wife will be able to support you!

I hope it works out for you...!

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 am

Firstly, just to point out that Hicham has started _multiple_ threads on the same topic posting loosly the same vague information and repeatedly asking for the same information:
  1. PLEAZZZ HELP: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#249186
  2. VISA REFUSE PLZ Help: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#248272
  3. Application from MOROCCO: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#245051
  4. HELP PLEAZZZZZZZ: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#240106
  5. emergency request about spousal VISA (IRELAND): http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#239634
His requests for information have been met multiple times by many posters, including Ciaramc. Add to that the fact that there is already a wealth of information on this forum which answer many of his questions, and give examples of what information should be provided in an application, and what to do if one is refused a visa (How to appeal etc.).
shandave2001 wrote:Bad tempre of ciaramc

shandave2001: I think you would do well to keep those personal and derogatory remarks to yourself. This is not the forum to make a personal attack on someone on the basis of her marriage or assumptions you may make about her personality.

hicham

Post by hicham » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

xxx
Last edited by hicham on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Scrudu - Thanks for the support Shame - Dave2001.....give it a rest! I don't need you to help me with my marriage thanks very much!! Keep your opinions to yourself we are all on here to provide guidance to one another -

Hicham we can't really help you - If you are appealing you must provide eveidence regarding all the points the IO refused you on! eg relationship history, bank statements , P60 you gotta prove that you will not look for support from the state - so basically it is up to your wife to prove she can support you. As for RH I'm not sure what else you can supply them with as you have said you have already given them everything you have, maybe try letters from family members etc???

Hope you get a positive responce! Keep us updated but only open a new thread when you have a new topic!

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 pm

hicham wrote:wht are u saying man ?
i'm here looking for help not someone to annoying me
dont get in my subjects so
shut up and go away
who are u to juge me or or her
people like you make ireland SUCKS
All I can say is with an attitude like that, maybe immigration were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashimashi

Post by ashimashi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm

jhbmike wrote:
All I can say is with an attitude like that, maybe immigration were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 !

lakeside1234
Newly Registered

Post by lakeside1234 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:08 pm

jhbmike wrote:
shut up and go away
I totally concur with you

Initially I thought he was genuinely seeking honest advise,but his subsequent posts have proved me wrong(it seems you are just here to wind people up).To echo the quoted postor,if I was an Immigration official,I would deny you without any right to appeal,you have to remember its not your right but a priviledge as an Irish spouse.I am highly disappointed

hicham

Post by hicham » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

we all here search help
not some stupid dearly beloved come to juge me cuz i did something even they dont know me
say something good or shut up

hicham

Post by hicham » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

lakeside1234 wrote:
jhbmike wrote:
shut up and go away

Initially I thought he was genuinely seeking honest advise,but his subsequent posts have proved me wrong(it seems you are just here to wind people up).To echo the quoted postor,if I was an Immigration official,I would deny you without any right to appeal,you have to remember its not your right but a priviledge as an Irish spouse.I am highly disappointed
WOW
no comment Really

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 pm

hicham wrote:
lakeside1234 wrote:
jhbmike wrote:
shut up and go away

WOW
no comment Really
Thank god for that, maybe you will just go away now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!