ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EntryClearanceRejectedThoughHSMPTier1(General)ApprovalLetter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dakshinabalu
Newly Registered

EntryClearanceRejectedThoughHSMPTier1(General)ApprovalLetter

Post by dakshinabalu » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am

Hi Sirs
I am a Canadian Citizen working in United States almost last 2 1/2 years, I got my UK HSMP Tier1 General approval letter last September 3th which is Sept 3th 2008, then I submitted my passport for Entry Clearance in British High Commission Ottawa,Canada, almost 10 days over I was badly need to travel to my home country because my mother was so sick to see my mother , I went to Ottawa and expressed my concern then British High Commission returned back my Passport saying that I have to apply once again for Entry Clearance. Then I came back from my home country again I applied Entry Clearance in British HighCommission ,Chicago because I am working St.Louis MO. It was so happened almost a 40 days later they rejected my Entry Clearance, the reason saying that I did not Produce bank statement saying that minimum monthly balance of 2800 British Pounds which must be held for at least three months prior to the date of entry clearanc application as per Paragraph 203 of Tier1GeneralGuidance.pdf, because I submitted only one month statement[December],stating that which has U$ 35000 Dollars in my bank deposit, but I did not submit previous months statements because I did not aware of the rules. After I saw rejected my Entry clearance from British Consulate General /Chicago I submitted for Administrative Review with all my last 6 month bank Statements, but after 30 days I got a letter from British High Commission ,Los Angels saying that Administrative Review did not take into account a new evidences or documents, so British High Commission ,Los Angels saying that they cannot overturn the previous decision since Adminstrative Review won't accept/review any new evidences. Now I am in position where I cannot apply new Entry Clearance nor my HSMP Approval letter expired since on Mar 3 of 2009. Please kindly give me guidance.
Thanking you in advance Sirs
Regards

evan
Newly Registered

why applying???

Post by evan » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 am

Hi,
I hope someone from seniors here can help you.
But I’m really surprised why a Canadian Citizen and has job in the USA , also financially secured. Why you think of going to the UK????
Hope you have good reasons for that ,, or you are lucky your application was rejected

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:06 am

reapply and read the guidance notes thoroughly before applying, u will get it, rules are rules and u didnt follow and they have all right to reject.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: why applying???

Post by yasa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

evan wrote:Hi,
I hope someone from seniors here can help you.
But I’m really surprised why a Canadian Citizen and has job in the USA , also financially secured. Why you think of going to the UK????
Hope you have good reasons for that ,, or you are lucky your application was rejected
nice one mate :lol:

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Well you made the mistake of not following the rules. Please go through the guidance before applying again.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer