ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who the Judge is Going to Go with?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan11
Newly Registered

Who the Judge is Going to Go with?

Post by khan11 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I know majority of us are going through the same situation. "PSW Rejection Due to the Maintenance Funds" and we donot know what will be the outcome of appeal because PSW rejection has started fairly recently.

I believe that majority of us satisfy the requirement of maintenance funds for a period of 3 months if we count from after the date of application.

I have read the legal document posted by someone on this forum according to which the judge may consider the evidence which wasn't infront of the caseworker at the he/she made the decison.

Our situation in this case is ,

We satisfy the requirement if date is considered up to the hearing date.

Home office Says No because they did not have the evidence at the time when application was submitted.

Judge has to make a decision 1 out of 2. Ask your lawyers or whoever you are consulting who the Judge is going to go with??

I would appreciate all of your replys for Who the Judge is going to go with?

heman

Post by heman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 am

can u plz tell me how exactly they count 3 months ? 3 months prior to submission date or 3 months prior to the date when i signed the PSW application form

do u know where i can find about the rule abt this plzzz

RAJ2007
Member of Standing

Post by RAJ2007 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 am

heman,
your question is not clear.

The rule is -

The date you posted your application is the date of application (irrespective of when you signed the PSW application).

The bank statement has to be no more than a month old from the date of posting the application to HO.

Also, you have to provide three months statement showing a continuous balance of £800.

For example,

Application posted on 1st March 2009. The last bank statement provided should be ending any date between 1st Feb and 28th Feb. Therefore if your last statement end date is 8th Feb , then you need to provide statement from 8th Nov to 8th Feb. Or, if you statement end date is suppose 1st Feb, then you need to provide statement from 1st Nov to 1st Feb.

I hope it is clear to you.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Who the Judge is Going to Go with?

Post by yasa » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 pm

khan11 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I know majority of us are going through the same situation. "PSW Rejection Due to the Maintenance Funds" and we donot know what will be the outcome of appeal because PSW rejection has started fairly recently.

I believe that majority of us satisfy the requirement of maintenance funds for a period of 3 months if we count from after the date of application.

I have read the legal document posted by someone on this forum according to which the judge may consider the evidence which wasn't infront of the caseworker at the he/she made the decison.

Our situation in this case is ,

We satisfy the requirement if date is considered up to the hearing date.

Home office Says No because they did not have the evidence at the time when application was submitted.

Judge has to make a decision 1 out of 2. Ask your lawyers or whoever you are consulting who the Judge is going to go with??

I would appreciate all of your replys for Who the Judge is going to go with?
to be on the safe side do maintain 800 uptill your hearing date cuz there are some cases where judge looked at the recent bank statement and give verdict in their favour... fingers crossed