ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

monday deadline;

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knee_hit
Newly Registered

monday deadline;

Post by knee_hit » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

Hi

Please help me out with filling the form as I have a Monday deadline.

1) Do I write down everything in Section 4 of AIT1 form? Or is it okay to enclose a print out of the content with my signature at the bottom?

2) If I state in the section4 of the form that I have enclosed a letter explaining everything separately? Will this annoy the judge? Or is this perfectly in accordance with the way an appeal is presented?

Thank you.

koolbone

Re: monday deadline;

Post by koolbone » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:17 pm

knee_hit wrote:Hi

Please help me out with filling the form as I have a Monday deadline.

1) Do I write down everything in Section 4 of AIT1 form? Or is it okay to enclose a print out of the content with my signature at the bottom?

2) If I state in the section4 of the form that I have enclosed a letter explaining everything separately? Will this annoy the judge? Or is this perfectly in accordance with the way an appeal is presented?

Thank you.
Of course you're allowed to attach your statements if the space on the form is too little for you. So, you can just write in the space that "find attached explanations" or something along that line.
All the best with your appeal

knee_hit
Newly Registered

Post by knee_hit » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Koolbone

Thanks again. Can I only write a line in the box like 'Please find enclosed statement' and enclose a printed letter.

Its okay if its not hand written but a print out? Will that be okay and acceptable?

Can you please tell me where I could find a model of a filled form?

Thank you.

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm

knee_hit wrote:Hi Koolbone

Thanks again. Can I only write a line in the box like 'Please find enclosed statement' and enclose a printed letter.

Its okay if its not hand written but a print out? Will that be okay and acceptable?

Can you please tell me where I could find a model of a filled form?

Thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't have a model of a filled form to give you. However, when my solicitor was filling my AIT form, all he wrote in sections 4 and 5 were "Find attached Gronds for the Appeal".
The actual grounds of appeal were typed out on a separate sheet, something like this:

Appellant: knee_hit
Date of Birth: 1st January 1980
Nationality: American

Home Office Ref No: k113490

GROUNDS OF APPEAL
---------state your grounds here-------------------------------------------