ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required from employer for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wptotier177
Newly Registered

Documents required from employer for ILR

Post by wptotier177 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 am

Hello, I have been in UK since Feb 2005 on a work permit. I got my Tier 1 general approved two weeks ago. I am planning to apply for ILR in Feb 2010.
Between Feb 2005 and March 2009, I was employed with an Indian software major and i was always paid a net salary. My employer took care of my tax filing, etc. I have recently quit my job and I am going through the exit formalities now. Can someone please guide me on the documents that i need to collect from my previous employer for processing my ILR in 2010.
I am just concerned that it will be difficult to get anything from them next year.

THanks in advance.

tsp

Re: Documents required from employer for ILR

Post by tsp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 pm

wptotier177 wrote:Hello, I have been in UK since Feb 2005 on a work permit. I got my Tier 1 general approved two weeks ago. I am planning to apply for ILR in Feb 2010.
Between Feb 2005 and March 2009, I was employed with an Indian software major and i was always paid a net salary. My employer took care of my tax filing, etc. I have recently quit my job and I am going through the exit formalities now. Can someone please guide me on the documents that i need to collect from my previous employer for processing my ILR in 2010.
I am just concerned that it will be difficult to get anything from them next year.

THanks in advance.
Get Experience letter and Reliveing Letter with start date and end date.

By the way, Are you from Wipro.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:45 pm

You should also have your P60s