ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Applied on FEB-MAR 09 from India - Timelines

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja2008
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa Applied on FEB-MAR 09 from India - Timelines

Post by raja2008 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 am

Can everybody please post the timelines for the dependent application?

It is really helpful to know the current processing time. Although it is dependent on various factors like
1. BDHC you applied.
2. Workload with BDHC
3. Your application and documents clarity
4. How efficient Assesing officer is in processing your request.

Still processing time give you a guideline of your processing time when you are waiting desparately for your Visa. Thanks a lot for your reply on this post.

Regards,

raja2008
Newly Registered

Post by raja2008 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Is there nobody in this forum want to track their dependend Visa status?

manimaran

Post by manimaran » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi ,

My wife applied Tier 1 Dependant Visa in March 9th 2009 in Chennai VFS. Got a reply today from BHC that the decision is pending.

Cheers,
Mani

minpatel78
Newly Registered

still staus say application forward to BHC

Post by minpatel78 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi ALl,
My wife applied hsmp dependent visa from ahmedbad vfs on 12th march and still says application forwarded to BHC.
wonder what will the outcome
let you know guys any updates

moodymani
Newly Registered

Post by moodymani » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 pm

My wife applied on 23rd March from Jalandhar.

moodymani
Newly Registered

Post by moodymani » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Does it take less time for dependents as compared toprocessing time for HSMP/Tier-1 visas?

sreblog

Re: Dependent Visa Applied on FEB-MAR 09 from India - Timeli

Post by sreblog » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi Raja,

Can you tell me what are the documents that you have submitted for dependent visa? I will have to apply for my wife soon.

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 am

@ sreblog

The following are the documents required for a HSMP Dependant visa:

1. Sponsor letter from spouse in UK
2. Marriage Certificate and marriage photographs
3. Birth certificates of the children (if any and if the child is also applying)
4. Copy of sponsor's passport with all UK endorsements showing the current immigration status in the UK
5. Sponsor's proof of employment ( letter from employer giving terms of employment etc)
6. Evidence of funds / bank statements of sponsor's savings in the UK for the last six months £1600 per dependant (if the sponsor has been in the Uk less than 12 months) and £533 if they have been there more than 12 months.
7. Evidence of sponsor's income (in the form of pay-slips) for the last six months
8. Evidence of accommodation in the UK (tenancy agreement)
9. Applicant's proof of funds in India (if any) like bank statements for the last six months / any fixed deposits / property documents.

sreblog

Post by sreblog » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 am

Hi tapindersingh,

Thanks for information, do I need to use VAF10 application. As I am on FLR tier 1 visa?

Thanks in advance

worldpeace

Post by worldpeace » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am

Hi,
Do dependents Tier1 Visas take lesser time than the Main applications.
Can anyone estimate the current timelines for March applications?

We applied on 16th March from Hyderabad, and just wondering how many days it should take.

Thanks.

Asif786

Post by Asif786 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 am

It would help if somebody can reply for Accomodation proof requirement for dependents.

Me, The Main Applicant is still in India and i would like to know sucess rate of applicants who have not provided Accomodation Proof. In my case i am looking at going only after about 2 or 3 months due to commitments here.

Thanks..

worldpeace

Timelines for Tier1 dependent Visa for March 09

Post by worldpeace » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am

Hi all,

Could anyone who receieved their dependent Visa filed in March 2009, please provide their timelines for the same.

People who have applied and are awaiting the results also can provide their details with the updates as and when they come.

Thanks and good luck to all.

bonvivz

Tier 1/HSMP Dependant Visa Query!

Post by bonvivz » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi All,

I am due to apply for Tier 1/HSMP extension in the month of may and my visa expires on june last week(in country), my wife was with me on dependant visa until recently we have to visit india for emergency visit, my son was born in UK in november 2008 and has no visa(thought of applying visa for him during extension) and now hes in india. In order to apply for their dependant visa from india, I have the following questions:

1. Maintenance Funds:

Wife : is it £533(she was in country for more than 12 months) or £1600 for last 3 months while applying EC for her

Son: I think its £1600 for last 3 months for him

2. Rest of the documents as mentioned in the above post(bank statements/pay slipts/etc)

Some friends informed that if applying from india the maintenance funds are higher for dependants,

Can anybody please clarify my doubts.

Regards

bon

bonvivz

Post by bonvivz » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi All,

I am due to apply for Tier 1/HSMP extension in the month of may and my visa expires on june last week(in country), my wife was with me on dependant visa until recently we have to visit india for emergency visit, my son was born in UK in november 2008 and has no visa(thought of applying visa for him during extension) and now hes in india. In order to apply for their dependant visa from india, I have the following questions:

1. Maintenance Funds:

Wife : is it £533(she was in country for more than 12 months) or £1600 for last 3 months while applying EC for her

2. Rest of the documents as mentioned in the above post(bank statements/pay slipts/etc)

Some friends informed that if applying from india the maintenance funds are higher for dependants,

Regards

bon

bonvivz

Post by bonvivz » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi All,

1. Maintenance Funds:

Regards

bon

kavi14
Newly Registered

Need help on dependent visa

Post by kavi14 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi Eveyone,

I got my HSMP 3 days back and now am planning to apply dependent visa for my wife. I need some queries in the application. in form, what are information we need to put in form starting from 7.14 to 7.19. Because i am india and haven't got job till now and i may be flying to UK after 2 month.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kavi

kavi14
Newly Registered

Need help on dependent visa

Post by kavi14 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi Eveyone,

I got my HSMP 3 days back and now am planning to apply dependent visa for my wife. I need some queries in the application. in form, what are information we need to put in form starting from 7.14 to 7.19. Because i am india and haven't got job till now and i may be flying to UK after 2 month.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kavi

deepakag123
Newly Registered

Post by deepakag123 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 am

You may leave those questions blank.Please find the reply from Chennai British High commission in this regard.

"If you are lodging the application together, which is possible you do not have to fill in the below columns. If you do lodge the application at a later stage, please enclose a covering letter explaining your circumstances."

kavi14
Newly Registered

Post by kavi14 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Thanks deepak,

I leave those questions blank and also will give proper covering letter for explaining relationship with dependent and all.

Manan_Shah82
Newly Registered

Post by Manan_Shah82 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

I applied for my wife's HSMP dependant visa on 17/03 from Ahmedabad VFS but still status is "your application has been forwarded to British High Commission"...

Which is vary annoying because usually it gets processed within 5-10 days..

Does anybody else is having such roughtime or am i the only 1?? :( :(

Also i request other guys to post reply on their status...

worldpeace

Post by worldpeace » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes, we too have applied on 16th March from Hyderabad, but still same status 'Application Fwded to BHC'
We have planned our travel for 8th April, assuming that it takes 5 or 10 working days at the max.
No further clues, just we are all waiting.
Anyone else in similar situation pls keep posting timelines and any updates.

kavi14
Newly Registered

Post by kavi14 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 am

I came to know that since there were so many applications submitted last month, now the visa processing time takes more then what was earlier. It is applicable for both main and dependent visas.

kavi14
Newly Registered

need help

Post by kavi14 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 am

Hi,

I am going to apply dependent visa for my wife and having one doubt. What did you fill in form for those questions where they asked about main application work address, bla bla ... (7.15 to 7.19). Thanks in advance for your help!!!

I wish you to get visa soon and nice travel to UK!!!

Kavi

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

dependent visa application from ahmd

Post by priteshpjani » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 am

Hi,

I applied for my wife's dependent visa from ahmd on 20th march but like others still the status is the same "You application is forwarded to British High commission".

can anyone who has applied in march and got reply can update the post to give idea about the timelines?

Thanks,

Pritesh.

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

Post by priteshpjani » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 am

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 am Post subject: dependent visa application from ahmd
Hi,

I applied for my wife's dependent visa from ahmd on 20th march but like others still the status is the same "You application is forwarded to British High commission".

can anyone who has applied in march and got reply can update the post to give idea about the timelines?

Thanks,

Pritesh.