ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submitting documents after submitting the application?Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

CAN I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENT AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.

If yes then how shall I do it.

Why do I want to do it : I will be receiving my salary after just 2 days and I will be able to get all of the required points based on that salary. As of now my getting the required points for earnings depends on many if and else which will be gone once I receive my March Salary. Since I will be able to get the salary but not the payslip at that time so I want to know that Can I submit my payslip after submitting the application. If yes then what steps I should take before submitting the application and after submitting the application.
I would be able to submit my Payslip on 12th of April.

Assumptions :
1. I assume that my case will not be handled befoer 12th of April.
2. I will be submitting my application by registered post on 27 March 2008 and it will reach UKBA on 30 March 2009.
3. As I will be sending my application through registered post so Date of Royal mail stamp (27 march 2008 in my case) will be treated for my application. So my case will be considered in old rules irrespective of the payment deduction date.

Senior/ experienced members please advice.
If anybody had the similar experience, kindly share.

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm

hi novice,

submitting payslips etc after application might get considered as additional documents(I think you cannot do that) and it is on case workers descretion to use it or not.

Missing payslips can be treated as short of evidence.

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: Submitting documents after submitting the application?Ur

Post by maheshnair » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:CAN I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENT AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.

Why do I want to do it : I will be receiving my salary after just 2 days and I will be able to get all of the required points based on that salary. As of now my getting the required points for earnings depends on many if and else which will be gone once I receive my March Salary. Since I will be able to get the salary but not the payslip at that time so I want to know that Can I submit my payslip after submitting the application. If yes then what steps I should take before submitting the application and after submitting the application.

Assumptions :
2. I will be submitting my application by registered post on 27 March 2008 and it will reach UKBA on 30 March 2009.
3. As I will be sending my application through registered post so Date of Royal mail stamp (27 march 2008 in my case) will be treated for my application. So my case will be considered in old rules irrespective of the payment deduction date.

Thanks

If you have MASTERS then submit in april .

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 pm

I do not have masters degree.

nnj10

Re: Submitting documents after submitting the application?Ur

Post by nnj10 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:CAN I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENT AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.

Assumptions :

Thanks
This will change your earnings period (start and end dates) on the application form (might complicate things further).

Are you switching from other Immi. categories to T1(G)?

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm

If decision has not been taken yet then you can certainly send additional docs.

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 am

WP to tier-1 .

yasa
Diamond Member

hi

Post by yasa » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am

Visa_Novice wrote:WP to tier-1 .
hi novice can't u get a letter from your employer that uve been paid that much for that month with the description that u got this much gross and net salary and describe everything in the covering letter.

i think that can work as a pay slip as long as its been issued by the employer.

u should try to make your case as simple as possible.

hope that helps

cheers
=========

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi

I am also in the same situation.

As per ukba web site & the confirmation i got from my solicitor we can send supporting evidence after posting our application.

Check the following text from ukba site which clearly says that documents can be sent after making the application till the date decision is made.

You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... n/#header1

But i dont know the exact procedure on how to send those documents.

I think once we make the application we get a reference numer from home office & next time when u need to send additional documents we can just send them to the home office quoting the reference number.

Can anybody please let me know if the above procedure is correct or not.

bibamundaa
Newly Registered

which address

Post by bibamundaa » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Also, which address should we send additional docs???, as I have heard that their are different places where our applications go for processing depending where the case worker is located....is that true

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi

I am also not sure abt the address part.

But u can check the below thread for more details.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 784a079e6b

Hope this helps u.

BTW please let me know if you know the correct procedure & the exact address where to send the documents.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: which address

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 pm

bibamundaa wrote:Also, which address should we send additional docs???, as I have heard that their are different places where our applications go for processing depending where the case worker is located....is that true
UK Border Agency Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2BY

This is the right address to send it to as long case involves any TIER 1 Catagory file. I have done so as well. I sent in additional bank statement a week after posting the application to Durham address. I already have an approvel on my case

Thanks,
R

bibamundaa
Newly Registered

raxs1983 -- which address

Post by bibamundaa » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 pm

Rax which address you are talking about, the one mentioned in post or Durham one, your statement is bit confusing .....can you please be more clear

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:05 am

Hi bibamundaa

As per my understanding raxs1983 says the below address is the correct one to send follow up documents.

UK Border Agency Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2BY.

Thanx & Regards

Kishore Chowdary

bibamundaa
Newly Registered

Post by bibamundaa » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Guys !! its becoming very confusing now , I called up Home Office twice , and they told different address each time for submitting Tier1 additional docs.

if you follow this link , it says sheff field address is fine , and should use change of circumstances form...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 784a079e6b

Actually, I posted my application without passport as my passport was with home office for another application.

please help !!!

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi

Today i received a letter from the home office with PBS reference number dated on march 31st 2009.

I posted the application through royal mail using Special delivary 9 AM on march 27th 2009 at 11.50 am.

When i called the postoffice guys reg the delivery status of my post they told me that it was delivered on 28th march 2009.

In the letter whihch i got from home office the following line was there

Please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by a caseworker

When i enquired with my other friends who applied for Tier1 general earlier.

They said that the above line is present in all the letter which they received.

Can we still send the additional documents to the home office.

I am just waiting for my march payslip,Bank statement & this years P60.

Once i get them i am planning to send them to HO quoting my reference number.

Please comment..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 am

Hi Kishore,

You cannot send documents which constitutes your initial application viz. payslips,bank statement. Please note you have to send all the documents together which are claiming points for. Absense of such documents may result into rejection. If you have claimed points for March 2009 and did not submit documents to corroborate the same, I am affraid you would be in trouble.
Additional documents can only be provided for change in circumstances or in case case worker wants it. Sending payslips/bank statement/P60 is neither of them as these are the things which HO expects applicant to take care of before sending application.

kishorechowdary wrote:Hi

Today i received a letter from the home office with PBS reference number dated on march 31st 2009.

I posted the application through royal mail using Special delivary 9 AM on march 27th 2009 at 11.50 am.

When i called the postoffice guys reg the delivery status of my post they told me that it was delivered on 28th march 2009.

In the letter whihch i got from home office the following line was there

Please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by a caseworker

When i enquired with my other friends who applied for Tier1 general earlier.

They said that the above line is present in all the letter which they received.

Can we still send the additional documents to the home office.

I am just waiting for my march payslip,Bank statement & this years P60.

Once i get them i am planning to send them to HO quoting my reference number.

Please comment..

Xfer
Newly Registered

Post by Xfer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 am

Did anyone have an experience of sending additional supporting document (not on HO request) after submmiting their application?

The guidelines clealy states the the application must ensure that they provide all the supporing evidence at the time of the application. It doesn't say though that the appilcant is not allowed to send it or it will be rturned back to him without consideration. So if you did your best to ensure that you provide all the supporing evidence at the time of the application but later found that something was missing then may be you can still post it with an explanation of why you didn't provide it on time and it may be acceptable?

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm

I had submitted additional documents after submitting my applications. The documents were considered in calculation of my income.

I had called HO and the adviser gave me address of Vulcan House Croydon. She did not ask me to fill the change of circumstances form though I submitted one asking to ignore if not required.

Believer
Newly Registered

Post by Believer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Please see the UKBA link below regarding an application for Tier 1. It clearly says that "You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made."

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... plication/

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

sending additional docs doesnt require a change of circumstances form filled in, unless your circumstancs have changed. Additional documents usually goes to Lunar House, 40 Wellslsy Road, Croydon. But it also sometime depends on the team handling your case and add may differ accordingly. hence, it is always wise to check the address with HO before sending docs. it is advisable to send it via recorded delivery

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 am

Hi

I have finally decided that i will send the documents wether they consider or not.

Can any body tell me at what time that we get this years P60.

Is it mid of april or end of april.

I am just waiting for my P60 to arrive.

Once i get it i will send my latest payslip,Bank statement & P60.

Thanx & Regards

Kishore Chowdary

kishorechowdary

Post by kishorechowdary » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi

Today i called up 08706067766 & enquired them about the address to which i need to send additional documents & they gave me this address.

UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield,
S3 8WA

I think it differs from case to case so its better to call HO before sending the additional documents.

BTW can any body give me a sample coversing letter for additional documents.

I am planning to send my march payslip,march bank statement.

Taught of including my 2008-2009 P60 also but i dont have it yet.

Thanx & Regards

Kishore Chowdary