ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS verification doubt - should I worry?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dosknyppxpuxtg
Newly Registered

IELTS verification doubt - should I worry?

Post by dosknyppxpuxtg » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:24 am

Hi Everyone,

I sent in my Tier 1 (General) application last Friday and I'm just wondering if I should have provided an additional note along with my application. Here's why:

The Candidate ID on my IELTS certificate states my previous passport number, which expired due to reaching 10 years and was replaced with a new one, issued in London, which, to make matters worse, got lost last year and I got myself yet another passport!

So, I'm just wondering if this should be something I should worry about and try to explain to UKBA when my confirmation for application receipt comes in?

Thanks in advance.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 am

This should be fine as HO can always pull your old passport info from their records.

dosknyppxpuxtg
Newly Registered

Post by dosknyppxpuxtg » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi,

Thanks for that.

I do hope that HO can pull my details. In my case, the IELTS passport was the one I used to come to the UK for the first time on Working Holiday, during which it expired and I got a new passport (the second one). When my WH visa expired, I went back home, applied for a WP and came back to the UK on my second passport, which got lost and now I have the latest one.

I hope that HO does have all the records.
chetanojha wrote:This should be fine as HO can always pull your old passport info from their records.