ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravi6666

Dependent application form

Post by ravi6666 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi,

I got initial HSMP visa for two years in 2007 now valid till 23rd April-09, My wife is with me as dependant and her visa is valid till 23rd April -09. Now both are applying for extension on 1st April 2009. Could you please clarify the following two points in the dependent's application form

H2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under points based system has been successful?

We both are applying at the same time, how do we know it is sucess or not?

pls let me know

Thanks,
Ravi

push
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent application form

Post by push » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm

ravi6666 wrote:Hi,

I got initial HSMP visa for two years in 2007 now valid till 23rd April-09, My wife is with me as dependant and her visa is valid till 23rd April -09. Now both are applying for extension on 1st April 2009. Could you please clarify the following two points in the dependent's application form

H2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under points based system has been successful?

We both are applying at the same time, how do we know it is sucess or not?

pls let me know

Thanks,
Ravi

Write N/A
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer