ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last possible date to apply by Post

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

petu_13
Newly Registered

Last possible date to apply by Post

Post by petu_13 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi,

What is the last possible date I can send my application by Post as my Visa expires on 7th May 2009?

Can I send it by the 1st Apr or the 4th Apr?

Thanks,
Rubin

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Last possible date to apply by Post

Post by jack199 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 pm

petu_13 wrote:Hi,

What is the last possible date I can send my application by Post as my Visa expires on 7th May 2009?

Thanks,
Rubin
You can send it anytime even 1 or 2 days before the expire date. But i would advise you to sent as early as possible as you will get it back early. If all the paperwork is done and in your hand then send it whenever you feel comfortable. Earlier the better.

flygirl

Post by flygirl » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks,
Rubin
It can be sent anytime before the expiry date. However if has to be sent back to you because the form was not filled out properly or passport photos had a problem, yo must be able to rectify it and resend before the expiry date. So the earlier it is sent, the better.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks,
Rubin
4 weeks cushon is fine..

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 am

yasa wrote:

Thanks,
Rubin
4 weeks cushon is fine..
You can send the passport for a NEW visa renewal for up to 3 months before or 3 days before. the choice is clearly yours. BUT like most of the people said earlier the better. Hope that helps