ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to Apply for Tier1---General Querries---- Please Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gherajesh
Newly Registered

Going to Apply for Tier1---General Querries---- Please Help

Post by gherajesh » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 am

Hi All,

I am Rajesh , a postgraduate from IIT Bombay. I am going to apply for Tier 1(General), but I have some querries. Please help me so that I can plan accordingly. My querries are:

1. I have valid points but I have earned Rs. 4,00,000 in last eleven months from three different sources. Can I show salary from all the sources for applying??

2. I have worked only for eleven months, but I have read somewhere that Consulate see 12 months period salary. Can I still apply??

3. Most Important question ::: I have read somewhere that I have to maintain 2,800 pounds at least three months before applying. I am not clear about this statement. Does it mean that if I am going to apply in 1st May, then I have to maintain balance from 1st Feb and the money should be in my account from at 1st feb to 1st May??

Please reply as soon as possible............

Cheers.............

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Going to Apply for Tier1---General Querries---- Please H

Post by gotcha » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 am

gherajesh wrote:Hi All,

I am Rajesh , a postgraduate from IIT Bombay. I am going to apply for Tier 1(General), but I have some querries. Please help me so that I can plan accordingly. My querries are:

1. I have valid points but I have earned Rs. 4,00,000 in last eleven months from three different sources. Can I show salary from all the sources for applying??

2. I have worked only for eleven months, but I have read somewhere that Consulate see 12 months period salary. Can I still apply??

3. Most Important question ::: I have read somewhere that I have to maintain 2,800 pounds at least three months before applying. I am not clear about this statement. Does it mean that if I am going to apply in 1st May, then I have to maintain balance from 1st Feb and the money should be in my account from at 1st feb to 1st May??

Please reply as soon as possible............

Cheers.............
If you read guidance for tier1 available on homeoffice website, most of your doubts will be cleared.

Ys, you need to mainten required amount of money.
You need previous earning from 12 consecutive months from 15. It can be less than 12 if you qualify with that earning. It does not matter, how many sources you have earned money from, as long as you able to produce matching evidences.

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Most Important question ::: I have read somewhere that I have to maintain 2,800 pounds at least three months before applying. I am not clear about this statement. Does it mean that if I am going to apply in 1st May, then I have to maintain balance from 1st Feb and the money should be in my account from at 1st feb to 1st May??
Yes ..thats right..not on any single day during this period the balance can go below 2800 pounds..make sure of that

gherajesh
Newly Registered

Post by gherajesh » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks mitrkk and gotcha for ur valuable information.............
cheers.........

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm

u r welcome