ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting time...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

urana

Post by urana » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:49 pm

HO has complain department where you can launched your complain, like we were waiting for 3months before launched complain & my husband has finished his Msc from Bradford uni, so we just wanted to know that why we are waiting for more then 14 weeks so complain department will find out and keep you inform, like in our case at least they told us that they lost our file internally somewhere & finally they found our papers.

Sheffield complain ph no. : 01142072966
P.O.BOX 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8WA

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 pm

urana wrote:HO has complain department where you can launched your complain, like we were waiting for 3months before launched complain & my husband has finished his Msc from Bradford uni, so we just wanted to know that why we are waiting for more then 14 weeks so complain department will find out and keep you inform, like in our case at least they told us that they lost our file internally somewhere & finally they found our papers.

Sheffield complain ph no. : 01142072966
P.O.BOX 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8WA

Thank you so much for replying...

my visa also expired...and also waiting..for one month i applied in November...bt dont knw wht to do..

urana

Post by urana » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:00 pm

you can also complain once 14weeks will over.

complain really works - trust me.

Best of luck dear -- keep faith in god.

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm

urana wrote:you can also complain once 14weeks will over.

complain really works - trust me.

Best of luck dear -- keep faith in god.
Yes....i think so as well....

bez this people are thin kinng that we dont want our passport back.....

so we need to complain them to wake up....

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:52 pm

urana wrote:Hello all,

PSW Applied with 1 dependent : 3/10/08
ackmnt : 6/10/08
urgency letter sent : 25/12/08
Booked Complain : 16/02/09
HO called & said lost our file internal somewhere : 25/03/09
finally found OUR file : 30/03/09
visa stamped : 31/03/09 to 31/03/09

our visa already expired on 31/10/08 & was waiting for last 6months :(

but NOW we are so happy..........

Best of luck to everyone & keep faith in God.

Regards,
Urvi
congrats ==== it is indeed a long wait =====

saba85

Post by saba85 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

i made a complain end of january no progress,they sent letter saying its under extended checks

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 pm

saba85 wrote:i made a complain end of january no progress,they sent letter saying its under extended checks
Saba85, has there been any update since then?
Good things come to those who wait.................

saba85

Post by saba85 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 pm

no update,everytime i call its under extended checks

A

MP.

Post by A » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah, I complained in Feb this year to the Complaints Dept as I have effectively been waiting since last Sept. I haven't heard a reply yet. However, I have another option for those wishing to complain. Go to your local MP. I did and he supports me and is writing a letter to the HO requesting that they give me my visa immediately and asking for an explanation as to why it is taking so long. It may or may not help, but it certainly can't hurt. Surely a letter from someone from the government would carry some weight. So that's what I suggest you do. Seek out your local MP and explain your situation - that's what they're supposed to be there for.

Good luck to all,
A.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: MP.

Post by Diokpa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 am

A wrote:Yeah, I complained in Feb this year to the Complaints Dept as I have effectively been waiting since last Sept. I haven't heard a reply yet. However, I have another option for those wishing to complain. Go to your local MP. I did and he supports me and is writing a letter to the HO requesting that they give me my visa immediately and asking for an explanation as to why it is taking so long. It may or may not help, but it certainly can't hurt. Surely a letter from someone from the government would carry some weight. So that's what I suggest you do. Seek out your local MP and explain your situation - that's what they're supposed to be there for.

Good luck to all,
A.
I did take that route of reporting to my MP and maybe out of coincidence, 2 days later I got the call-in letter, but my MP wrote me a couple of days after that saying she had contacted their liaison office in Croydon; and will get a resolution to the matter and the letter she sent to them was quite harsh, so am kind of hoping it doesn't back-fire...lol. Am still waiting for my passport to be returned though.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:19 pm

saba85 wrote:i think if current leave is expire ho does give chance for appeal
BT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE TAKING DECION??

IT IS SIMPLE THING FOR THEM...WHY THEY MAKING THIS SO COMPLICATED,AND WANT US TO BE UNCERTAIN.....

BT I AM SURE THEY WILL NOT GIVE ANY WILLIAMS COLLEGE VISA...

nkhan1979

Re: MP.

Post by nkhan1979 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:04 am

A wrote:Yeah, I complained in Feb this year to the Complaints Dept as I have effectively been waiting since last Sept. I haven't heard a reply yet. However, I have another option for those wishing to complain. Go to your local MP. I did and he supports me and is writing a letter to the HO requesting that they give me my visa immediately and asking for an explanation as to why it is taking so long. It may or may not help, but it certainly can't hurt. Surely a letter from someone from the government would carry some weight. So that's what I suggest you do. Seek out your local MP and explain your situation - that's what they're supposed to be there for.

Good luck to all,
A.
Please dont take me wrong, but MP letters always back fire even though they ask for explaination and asking in a harsh manner to resolve the problem but home office dont give a shit and will do what they think is right because end of day its not your MP who is controlling the borders but its the HO. I have my personal experience that MP letters to HO messes up the case and is desided soon but never helpful technically.
Thanx

hoopsy

Re: patience.

Post by hoopsy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Hertford1 wrote:
A wrote:tosachinpatel - Hi! Why would you need to re-apply from your own country just because your visa has expired? If your application for a new visa is already in the process of being considered, you are legally allowed to stay in the UK until a decision is reached by the HO.

Also, if the HO currently has your passport how could you leave the country anyway?

Good luck!

A.
dEAR '' tosacinpatel''

donnt worry HO issued letter that you can stay in this country untill not get the result.

that letter help me for employment.

so try to get that letter
Hertford1,
Did you get new employment with the letter issued by HO or was it job you were already working in?

sunny!!!

Williams College - PSW Granted

Post by sunny!!! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 am

Dear All,
Thank God, I have just recieved my passport back with PSW after 5 months and 5 days. It was from Williams College. So all of you who are waiting, lets hope for the best and I pray for you all to get it soon.
One thing that I have concluded from these recent happenings is, if you are a genuine student, DO NOT worry. You are bound to get it.
All the best.
Sunny!!!

hoopsy

Re: Williams College - PSW Granted

Post by hoopsy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am

sunny!!! wrote:Dear All,
Thank God, I have just recieved my passport back with PSW after 5 months and 5 days. It was from Williams College. So all of you who are waiting, lets hope for the best and I pray for you all to get it soon.
One thing that I have concluded from these recent happenings is, if you are a genuine student, DO NOT worry. You are bound to get it.
All the best.
Sunny!!!
Sunny,
You are absolutely correct. It seesms like an endless wait no doubt, but as long as you are genuine you need to have loads and loads of patience and you will sing sweetly at the end of the day. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!