ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOT ABLE TO GET IN PERSON APPOINTMENt !!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vagabond4life

NOT ABLE TO GET IN PERSON APPOINTMENt !!!!!!!

Post by vagabond4life » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 am

Hi All

I am not able to get in person appointment for any office. I am calling HO for couple of days now and all they say is no appointments available at any office as appointments are booked for the next six weeks and they cannot book for further period and that I should apply by post. I have called 4-5 times but mostly around noon time. I called yesterday and they said bookings full until 14th May!!!!!

So I called today at 9.30 in the morning but again was told appointments full until 15th May in all offices. I wonder how can all appoinments for all offices be booked in 30 mins of opening of lines.

I wonder they are pushing applicants for applying by post. When I had called they said 'no appoinment availables' within no time. I believe it takes some time for them to look into the syste and check but they are refusing at random.

It is interesting to note that the advisers are asking for Nationality at the start of the call. I guess 'no appoinments' is their standard reply if your nationality is INDIAN.

Anyone with similar experience please share here.

Thanks

netacct

Re: NOT ABLE TO GET IN PERSON APPOINTMENt !!!!!!!

Post by netacct » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 am

[quote="vagabond4life"]
It is interesting to note that the advisers are asking for [b]Nationality[/b] at the start of the call. I guess 'no appoinments' is their standard reply if your nationality is INDIAN.

Anyone with similar experience please share here.

Thanks[/quote]

If that is the case then call again with different accent and say nationality as AZ, NZ and see the response.

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:50 am

[quote="netacct
If that is the case then call again with different accent and say nationality as AZ, NZ and see the response.[/quote]

I was thinking the same :P

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 pm

vagabond4life wrote:So I called today at 9.30 in the morning but again was told appointments full until 15th May in all offices. I wonder how can all appoinments for all offices be booked in 30 mins of opening of lines.
Have you had any experience of booking a train reservation on Indian Railways (8:00 A.M.)?
If you do; then you know the reason.... :) :) :)

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 am

nnj10 wrote:
vagabond4life wrote:So I called today at 9.30 in the morning but again was told appointments full until 15th May in all offices. I wonder how can all appoinments for all offices be booked in 30 mins of opening of lines.
Have you had any experience of booking a train reservation on Indian Railways (8:00 A.M.)?
lol :lol:

vagabond4life

Post by vagabond4life » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm

If it was railway reservation, that would not have been a problem. Ek train chhut gayi toh dusri milege.....lekin yaha mamla kuch aur hai....

and anyways I was talking about not getting appointment because of attitude of HO (atleast thats what I am thinking). I believe they are not entertaining in person appointments for whatever reasons.....

nnj10 wrote: