ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement refused again

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

estell47
Newly Registered

settlement refused again

Post by estell47 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 am

:( i need some urgent advice please. my 2nd unmarried partners applicn has been refused, on 320(11), contriving to frustrate, for working illegally and for NHS treatment. 320(7b) was also mentioned for deception, which am still trying to figure out because in the first and 2nd application i never said i was solely dependent on my savings and my partner... they are still saying the same thing that i have already addressed, by admitting that i worked, and providing the evidence. there is no ban mentioned. i have a right of appeal. i supplied almost all the evidence in this 2nd appication and dont know what else to add in the appeal. do i just adress the points of refusal? i thought the most important documents this time would be those from the 2006 application in England, detailing our circumstances, work,letters from hosp placing us on ivf waitindg list, p60's etc plus letter from home office saying application was valid......but obviously they were not good enough.Although my partner was entitled to ivf treatment i was not. i need to know what other arguments i can use. someone also mentioned that my partner can apply for a court order for us to have access to our embryos.....please send me links of any lawyers i could use for this. i hardly have enough time to appeal. refusal was 16th of March, posted 31st march and i received it today? how do i go about this?

chibage

Post by chibage » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 am

Hi check your pm , have sent you a message.

AncientAlien

Re: settlement refused again

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 am

estell47 wrote::( i need some urgent advice please. my 2nd unmarried partners applicn has been refused, on 320(11), contriving to frustrate, for working illegally and for NHS treatment. 320(7b) was also mentioned for deception, which am still trying to figure out because in the first and 2nd application i never said i was solely dependent on my savings and my partner... they are still saying the same thing that i have already addressed, by admitting that i worked, and providing the evidence. there is no ban mentioned. i have a right of appeal. i supplied almost all the evidence in this 2nd appication and dont know what else to add in the appeal. do i just adress the points of refusal? i thought the most important documents this time would be those from the 2006 application in England, detailing our circumstances, work,letters from hosp placing us on ivf waitindg list, p60's etc plus letter from home office saying application was valid......but obviously they were not good enough.Although my partner was entitled to ivf treatment i was not. i need to know what other arguments i can use. someone also mentioned that my partner can apply for a court order for us to have access to our embryos.....please send me links of any lawyers i could use for this. i hardly have enough time to appeal. refusal was 16th of March, posted 31st march and i received it today? how do i go about this?

Hi Good people

I know some us us are struggling with finances and some can't even get a job until they get a decision with their passports from the HO. Therefore, it is EXPENSIVE calling those 0870/0845xxxxxxxxx numbers that the Home office generally provides.
Don't give up, now you can call Home Office for free, just check out www.saynoto0870.com and you will be provided with a local 0208/0151/0161xxxxxx number where you can contact HO for FREE! The actual number is 01516725626. (But log on to www.saynoto0870.com and confirm for yourself)
Especially if you have a pay monthly home or mobile telephone contract. You can still call from a pay as you go mobile but the charge rate will be like you are calling your neighbour next door on any 0208xxxxxxxx number.
Good luck Razz (Please share with others if it works for you!)
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning