ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa application submitted to BHC Islamabad TODAY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naz08
Member of Standing

Re: About to submit application

Post by naz08 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:02 am

sna wrote:Hi everyone, I got married 9 months ago and my husband will soon submit application form, i'm scared if it gets rejected, hopefully the form is filled out right and all the relevant evidence i have given is ok, it just feels like ive missed something out. I too know how most of u are feeling, coz i miss him alot.
join the gang i submitted mine on the 11th and still waitin for a reply so ur gna be in for a long wait......

owais210
Newly Registered

Lets hope its all settelled for everyone.

Post by owais210 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 am

Hi all, I was following this blog for a bit, hoping htat all of you had finished your wait and you rpartners got the visa's. MSS what happened with your partners application?

AncientAlien

Re: Settlement visa application submitted to BHC Islamabad T

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm

TKhan wrote:Hello everyone,

I would really like to hear from people who have submitted their visa application today or around this date, just so we can share the pain of waiting! Or even be encouraged by how quickly some of us might get a response.

Gerry's Fedex in Islamabad was closed today as well as yesterday due to security issues, ofcourse you don't find this out till you waste your time and actually go there, there is no notice on their website - oh no - that might just be helpful.

Anyways, my husband had to go to the mirpur office and apply. But I have read about how long some peoples application has taken/is taking and the thought is killlllling meee!

Hi Good people

I know some us us are struggling with finances and some can't even get a job until they get a decision with their passports from the HO. Therefore, it is EXPENSIVE calling those 0870/0845xxxxxxxxx numbers that the Home office generally provides.
Don't give up, now you can call Home Office for free, just check out www.saynoto0870.com and you will be provided with a local 0208/0151/0161xxxxxx number where you can contact HO for FREE! The actual number is 01516725626. (But log on to www.saynoto0870.com and confirm for yourself)
Especially if you have a pay monthly home or mobile telephone contract. You can still call from a pay as you go mobile but the charge rate will be like you are calling your neighbour next door on any 0208xxxxxxxx number.
Good luck Razz (Please share with others if it works for you!)
Good luck everyone...
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning