ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help.......... Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gherajesh
Newly Registered

Please Help.......... Urgent

Post by gherajesh » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:12 am

Hi guys,

I am in a situation where I need some advice. The situation is :

I did Masters form IIT Bombay and the genuine dates for leaving IIT were around May, 2008, but as my project guide was in France, my project presentation was still not Completed which was only 1 hour work but the presence of my Guide was important. I was already placed in an IT company in Pune and I joined the company in May, 2008. I gave presentation for the project on December, 2008 by taking one day leave. At that time I completed 8 months of job. So it will be written in the degree that I had done with masters in Dec, 2008. I have all the relevant job experience certificates and now as I am going to apply for Tier 1 (General), I am thinking of what if the Consulate think that how can I do job before completing the degree. I mean they will think I am producing false documents..... Is my situation normal or not?????

Please help..................

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Rajesh

I think thats pretty normal..in the US, people graduate after 1 year of the course completion ...
There was a similar post from someone in India that he got his MCA degree like after 2 years. I think that shouldnt be a problem.
If you want, you can mention the same in your cover letter..

Good luck.
K

paperwork

go for it

Post by paperwork » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Rajesh,
Mitrkk is right. Go for it. Explain it clearly in ur letter and provide all kind of evidences in written from various sources.

Good luck mate.
Cheers!

gherajesh
Newly Registered

Post by gherajesh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks for the advice.

One more Question:

As I am in India doing job in IT. What are the chances of getting a job in UK while applying from India without applying for Tier 1 General. What are the fields where one can hope to get a job while applying from India.

Thanks.

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 am

gherajesh wrote:Thanks for the advice.

One more Question:

As I am in India doing job in IT. What are the chances of getting a job in UK while applying from India without applying for Tier 1 General. What are the fields where one can hope to get a job while applying from India.

Thanks.
Job without tier1 , you should get the company to sponser you tier2 ...

Tier2 no Uk companies directly sponsers .....very rare ...