ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help rejection of Visa coz of Maintainance

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amnandu
Newly Registered

Please help rejection of Visa coz of Maintainance

Post by amnandu » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Hello friends,

I have finished my masters and have got all the points expect the funds.I did have 800 pounds for more than 3 months but the problem for rejection of my visa was that i sent an online bank statement.I was helpless at that time coz i didnt get my bank statements on time and when i went to bank n asked them about it bank people said they cant give me a statement straight away and also refused to sign or put a stamp on it sayin its against the bank rule. My friends too had the same problem and all they did was sending the online bank statement and they got their PSW. I got refusal and got an AIT- tier 1 form with it saying i can appeal for it.I have filled the form stating the same reason and also sent them the original bank statements from 17nov08 to 17mar09.

I am worried about my visa..Can you please let me know what can i do...am just worried and nervous now.

Am waitin for opinions from u guys........

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Please help rejection of Visa coz of Maintainance

Post by jack199 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 am

amnandu wrote:Hello friends,

I have finished my masters and have got all the points expect the funds.I did have 800 pounds for more than 3 months but the problem for rejection of my visa was that i sent an online bank statement.I was helpless at that time coz i didnt get my bank statements on time and when i went to bank n asked them about it bank people said they cant give me a statement straight away and also refused to sign or put a stamp on it sayin its against the bank rule. My friends too had the same problem and all they did was sending the online bank statement and they got their PSW. I got refusal and got an AIT- tier 1 form with it saying i can appeal for it.I have filled the form stating the same reason and also sent them the original bank statements from 17nov08 to 17mar09.

I am worried about my visa..Can you please let me know what can i do...am just worried and nervous now.

Am waitin for opinions from u guys........
Just replied to your PM. Hope that helps

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you for the reply jack but the thing is that i did send them my original bank statements and mentioned the reason stating it was fault of the bank. I didnt consult any solicitor.I was jus worried bou this so did that...What can i do now??? How long would it take for the decision?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 am

amnandu wrote:Thank you for the reply jack but the thing is that i did send them my original bank statements and mentioned the reason stating it was fault of the bank. I didnt consult any solicitor.I was jus worried bou this so did that...What can i do now??? How long would it take for the decision?
As long as you had the required amount in your account when you applied then you should have your appeal allowed, the only problem you might have is if your balance dropped at anytime during the 3 month period then you might see the HO asking for re-consideration even if the judge allows it. Quite a few people that I know have had issues with online statements and it all got resolved at appeal. So don't fret and all the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

Thnks for the reply. My balance didnt drop under 800 any time in my last 3months.Only problem was that i sent em a online bank statement.Now i sent em original bank statement with the reason.How long could this procedure take ??When will i know the decision?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 am

amnandu wrote:Thnks for the reply. My balance didnt drop under 800 any time in my last 3months.Only problem was that i sent em a online bank statement.Now i sent em original bank statement with the reason.How long could this procedure take ??When will i know the decision?
Well did you ask for an oral or paper hearing? If you asked for an oral hearing then you should hear from them in about 7-10days with your hearing date sometime 4 weeks after that. Most times if your case is clear cut then you should get the judge probably telling you on the day that your appeal is allowed but if it needs some consultation then you'll be told that you'll get the decision in the post(everyone gets their decision sent by post anyways). Unfortunately I don't know how long it takes paper hearing decisions to come through. All the best

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 am

I asked for a paper hearing. Did i do a mistake by not asking for audio hearing?? or by not consulting a solicitor?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 am

amnandu wrote:I asked for a paper hearing. Did i do a mistake by not asking for audio hearing?? or by not consulting a solicitor?
I don't think you have a complicated case that requires the exorbitant charges which these lawyers charge but it would have been nice if you had chosen an oral hearing. Well just make sure your witness statement states clearly what happened and how it all led to your refusal because that is what the judge will be relying upon including the bank statement.

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:34 am

Thnks a lot...i feel a bit comfortable now.I was jus worried about this matter..

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am

There is good chance of you winning the appeal. But if i were you i would have requested an ORAL hearing where you could have told the judge your side of the story. Every allowed case (SIMPLE, LIKE YOURS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE THROUGH OVERVIEW) puts some pressure on HO and HO Reps gets embaraced in hearing as well, where they report back the findings and fed it back, Which might come handy for future applicants.

But i am confident if your dont have any complications with your account and the balance did not drop below 800 pounds then you wil WIN the appeal.

Good Luck and All the best

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 am

I was just worried lookin at my visa so i jus filled in the form with original statements and sent it back to them.Later i looked at this website which i shld have been doin earlier.Hope i dnt have much problems.