ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent treatment without job offer for2004 applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Feminine manager
Newly Registered

Urgent treatment without job offer for2004 applicant

Post by Feminine manager » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:28 pm

Hi, all!
I sent HSMP application in August 2004, called today to the Home Office.
I was told that should send urgent treatment form now, even without job offer as had already waited too long.
But there are fields in a bottom - to choose why urgent treatment needed and no such option there - what to choose?
Had anyone have such situation?
Are there still August 2004 applicant waiting?

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:28 pm

Hi again-

lol- just to save you a bit of time combing through the forums, I did see some people applied way back in 04 when you did and they did the Urgent Treatment form as well. If the HO is telling you to do it then go for it. Hell, im almost about to do it. Just fill in that you were an August 04 applicant and were advised by the Home Office to submit an UT form due to the time elapsed since initial application. Also, I believe lbfrancois recently UT'd- tho he is an 05 applicant- without a job offer.

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:19 am

Hi

i am also an august applicant and i sent in an urgent treatment request with a covering letter stating that it has been too long and it was processed with 3 weeks. u shud also just send in the form with a covering letter.

Thanks and Regards

Golauk

Post by Golauk » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:07 am

hi

My brother was also August 2004 applicant and he phoned HSMP team and they told him that his case is already delayed and now they have put his case in urgent treatment( without filling any urgent treatment form) and give decision excatly within 2 weeks from the date we call them

GolaUK