ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Visa and Fund maintenance for yet to be born baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovetier1

Tier1 Visa and Fund maintenance for yet to be born baby

Post by lovetier1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi All,

Me and My wife have Tier1 and Depandant Tier 1 respectively and living in UK for last 2 years. Now we are expecting a baby soon (in 1 month time).

My question is, When I apply for Dependant visa for my new born baby, is it sufficient to maintain £533 for the last 3 months OR I need to maintain [800+533+533] £1866?

Thanks in advance

kapoor@yahoo.com

Re: Tier1 Visa and Fund maintenance for yet to be born baby

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 pm

[800+533+533]=£1866

as you can't show same funds for ur new born as shown for u .

Also,in case, you are not planning to leave country before ur next Tier1 extension, you need not to get Visa for new born ( as in that case all of u can get visa at same time, during next extension application).
lovetier1 wrote:Hi All,

Me and My wife have Tier1 and Depandant Tier 1 respectively and living in UK for last 2 years. Now we are expecting a baby soon (in 1 month time).

My question is, When I apply for Dependant visa for my new born baby, is it sufficient to maintain £533 for the last 3 months OR I need to maintain [800+533+533] £1866?

Thanks in advance

lovetier1

Re: Tier1 Visa and Fund maintenance for yet to be born baby

Post by lovetier1 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Kapoor,

Thanks for you reply.

However my wife and baby may go to Inida for some time, so if thats the case how do I arrange for Visa for the baby? and same question how much fund is sufficient to maintain?

Thanks in Advance

kapoor@yahoo.com wrote:[800+533+533]=£1866

as you can't show same funds for ur new born as shown for u .

Also,in case, you are not planning to leave country before ur next Tier1 extension, you need not to get Visa for new born ( as in that case all of u can get visa at same time, during next extension application).
lovetier1 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in advance