ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need some advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katrina

I need some advice

Post by katrina » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

Hello every one there

I have submmited my application for translaional arrangement and for the funds i need to show that is £800,i have show £800 from 29 december 2008 till 30th of march 2009 but i did not submmited the original banks statements.

I have submitted original bank letter stating that the money was not drop below £800 from 29 december 2008 till 30 of march 2009.But on this letter there is not house adress and it shows my name and account number.

Along with this letter i also submmited another letter stating that the balance on 27 march was £1400 this letter does not says the balance in this account was from past three months.

and at last i also submmited computer prints statement for three months which is singed and stamped by the bank but these statments does not show my name and house adress it shows just the account number.

so guys what do you think of the above situation.Does the home office will accept it?

phoenix777

Re: I need some advice

Post by phoenix777 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 am

katrina wrote:Hello every one there

I have submmited my application for translaional arrangement and for the funds i need to show that is £800,i have show £800 from 29 december 2008 till 30th of march 2009 but i did not submmited the original banks statements.

I have submitted original bank letter stating that the money was not drop below £800 from 29 december 2008 till 30 of march 2009.But on this letter there is not house adress and it shows my name and account number.

Along with this letter i also submmited another letter stating that the balance on 27 march was £1400 this letter does not says the balance in this account was from past three months.

and at last i also submmited computer prints statement for three months which is singed and stamped by the bank but these statments does not show my name and house adress it shows just the account number.

so guys what do you think of the above situation.Does the home office will accept it?
  • u are in trouble.
    best luck

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Please maintain £800 closing balance until you hear from the UKBA. If you are lucky you will be granted visa,if not you can appeal but you need closing balance of £800 in order to start and continue appeal process.

To my knowledge, UKBA wants your home address on the statement and they do not accept internet prinout.Don't be disappointed.If refused you can appeal and that's why I am saying leave £800 in your A/C constantly until you receive your passport.Just pray.Good luck.Regards.

suse76
Newly Registered

Post by suse76 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 pm

If you appeal they WILL NOT look at any new evidence submitted!!

If I was you I would go to the bank and get the correct statements with the required information & signed & dated from the bank and a letter from your bank confirming that they are original documents and you have had over £800 in your account for the required time.

Then send this into the HO ASAP as additional paperwork.

Once they have looked at your application and refused you cannot submit any new evidence - I have just been through it all!!

RippedOff
Newly Registered

Post by RippedOff » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

What is everyone here on about? Did you read what the OP said??? She said she sent a letter stating the balance from the 29th of December to the 30th of March was more than £800! If it has your name and account number on it you are fine - there is no need to have an address on it as so many people incorrectly believe. You can either send bank statements or a letter stating your balance over three months. People please stop posting misleading and incorrect information on here - go and read the guidance for yourself!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:10 pm

U r fine no need to worry about anything u will get the visa..

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 pm

I think you would be fine but i am not a caseworker. It all depends on the caseworker. However looking at what you have provided you should be fine. BUT you have given them an excuse to reject ur application. Now a days they just need an excuse to reject, this is hapenning alot in PSW cases.