ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling everyone who is going to apply in April

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

Calling everyone who is going to apply in April

Post by golu » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Guys,

I have came across this hurdle in the new form for tier 1 04/09..

On page number 19 of the form , there are questions C9 to C12, and they are about ICFN..
you can say by the looks of it that the HO now requires to have a valid id card before you apply for further leave to remain,

has anyone filled out that form, Am i right in believing that I will need an id card before I apply for my visa ?

Please advise, one of my frends is applying in last week of april and we are trying to avoid unpleasant surprises

thanks in advance

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Calling everyone who is going to apply in April

Post by gotcha » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 pm

golu wrote:Guys,

has anyone filled out that form, Am i right in believing that I will need an id card before I apply for my visa ?
I dont think you should bother about this. It's about people with ID cards. eg. There are some students with such id cards. In future when, everbody will be handed id cards, one by one as part of extensions or visa renewls then this field needs to be filled.