ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AIT hearing date delay

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jejee
Newly Registered

AIT hearing date delay

Post by jejee » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi

Could you please share your experiences about the waiting time for the hearing date letter from AIT? I'm so worried...

I sent my appeal on 10th of Feb. Then, I've got the two letter from AIT. One is the original documents that I sent for appeal. ( They state that they already copied them for the next process.) Another is the letter indicates that I don't want t go for oral hearing and also refers that I can submit other evidences if I would like to before 16th of March.

20th of Feb, I received the letter and all copied documents (my PSW application, HO decision letter, appeal application and other documents) from Home Office.

It's more than four weeks after I've got the letter from AIT, but I still haven't received any letter from AIT about my hearing date. :(

I'm afraid that the letter from AIT might be lost. :cry:

Does anyone has the same situation as me?
Could you please share yours?
Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

trahar2003
Newly Registered

Post by trahar2003 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

that is the same thing that happen to me when was the deadline given for the appeal to be submitted ? you will normally get it 5 days after the last day stated on your appeal .

jejee
Newly Registered

Post by jejee » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

My appeal deadline is on 19 Feb 2009. I got two letters from AIT around 16th of Feb. How long has Trahar2003 been waiting for the hearing date letter?

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

jejee wrote:My appeal deadline is on 19 Feb 2009. I got two letters from AIT around 16th of Feb. How long has Trahar2003 been waiting for the hearing date letter?
I think you asked for the written hearing which is why its being delayed or no response. You need to ring AIT and ask them about it.

jejee
Newly Registered

Post by jejee » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 am

jack199 wrote:
jejee wrote:My appeal deadline is on 19 Feb 2009. I got two letters from AIT around 16th of Feb. How long has Trahar2003 been waiting for the hearing date letter?
I think you asked for the written hearing which is why its being delayed or no response. You need to ring AIT and ask them about it.
Thank jack199 for your suggestion.

I've already phoned AIT. They said that they don't know when the judges will consider my case. For this reason, I'm thinking to change from the written hearing to oral hearing.

Should I?