ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on 29th june2005.decision on 22july.Kindly advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaipurfunky
Newly Registered

Applied on 29th june2005.decision on 22july.Kindly advice

Post by jaipurfunky » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:28 am

I filed my application on 21st june 2005.Got confirmation from HSMP on 29th june 05 with ref no an payment c;learance.Yesterday got mail from HSMP that decision is made and documents despatched.

My problem is that I dont know what decision they have made.IS it positive or negative.I am anxious;y waiting for the post.

Why dont they say its positive or negative.

ANY BODY WHO CAN ADVICE ON THE ISSUE.

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:09 am

can you mention some of your details like location city/country and profession, experience and total points.thanks.

jaipurfunky
Newly Registered

Post by jaipurfunky » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:24 am

India,claimed 100 marks.I am IT field with ten plus years of experience

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:57 am

Dear Jaipur,

You can phone them or send a mail requesting the decision. On phone they'll definitely tell you your decision. But these days they even send the decision by mail, one of my frineds has also recieved her decision in mail. Call them on 0044-144-259-1894 and give ur full name, date of birth and nationality, they'll tell u the decision.

All the best,

Dhaval

rao166

Post by rao166 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:28 am

correct HO no is 0044-114-259-1894

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:52 am

Sorry Jaipur
and
THank you Rao

For correcting me

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:23 pm

i just called them this morning and was told application has been approved
waiting for documents to be deleivered
My bow has been renewed

bani

Post by bani » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:23 pm

Congratulations :)! Good luck with EC and relocating.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:42 am

Dear JAipur,

Did you call the HO? could hear about your decision? could u confirm whether its Approved? or you have already recieved your documetns back?

Wiush you all the best.

sen
Newly Registered

Post by sen » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:18 pm

who's messing with the posts.....????

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:45 am

Dear Ukindia,

Lucky you to get your file decided. Hope for the best and expect that it must be approved. These days, i think it takes hardly a week to deliver the documents from UK to your doorstep in India. So, may be by this weekend you will get your documents and decision letter.

Hope Jaipur would have recieved his documents by now.

jaipurfunky
Newly Registered

Post by jaipurfunky » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:00 am

Dear Dhavalauk/ukindia/sen

I have not yet received my docu,emts till 1st august.I enquired in the post office and they said may be because of rainy season it might struck some where.

I have sent reminder to HSMP also about this still waiting for ttere reply.As far as decision is concerned I talked to a lady ofiicer of HSMP and she replied that " a decision has been taken on your application and the documents are despatched on 22nd july"

Any guidance specially UK/DHAVAL

jaipurfunky
Newly Registered

Post by jaipurfunky » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:28 am

Hello Every body

Just now received mail from HSMP that due to data praotection they are not in a position to tell any decision AND ADVISED TO WAIT FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:20 am

Dear Jaipur,

u can fdefintely phone them and ask the decision, don't worry to ask the lady or a gentleman on line if u couldn't hear it properly or it was not clear to you. THey definitely tell your decision over the phone.

THis is only if u want to remove your enxiety, else the best way is to wait, but in this rains, its very difficult to predict anythign. In fact, i knew about my VISA from web, but was very keep to see exactly what was stamped untill i got my passport in hand. It took 4 day instead of a single day, due to non-operation of flights from Mumbai. But now i feel lucky as the flights have again stopped operating since Friday when i got my passport back.

Wish you all the best..........

ukindia
Newly Registered

hi

Post by ukindia » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:33 pm

Still waiting for the docments

normally it takes 5-7 days to reach mumbai as I received the file no in 5 days they posted it on 30/06/05 and received it on 5/07/05 .

Any news jaipur

ukindia
Newly Registered

hi Jaipur/ dhavaluk

Post by ukindia » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:27 pm

Till now I havent reced documents dispatched on 28/07/05. last confimation of ref no I recd it in 6 days .

I am bit scared as in papers they saying that due to the recent flood in mumbai 10-15 % of letters are totally distroyed.

Jaipur did you receive documents or any response please reply
dhaval your suggestion pls.

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:05 am

UKindia,

I think you had said that you are from Delhi, in that case u have nothing to worry. And even if u r in Mumbai or western zone, please leave your worries aside, as HO sends the documents in a plastic lined envelope, so water would not damage your documents as such.

Dhaval

ukindia
Newly Registered

Hi Dhaval

Post by ukindia » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:31 am

Thanks for your reply

I am from mumbai and south mumbai .

Please tell me in how many days approx. people in mumbai or India receives the documents from uk
Please let me know your time schedule
Till today I have not Reced it

what abt u jaipur? or any one in indai received it in this week pls let me know

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:11 am

ukindia,

Date on my approval letter was 7th June and I recieved my documents back here in Ahmedabad on the afternoon of 14th June, exactly in a week's time. Why don't you go in your area post office and inquire about it?

kumi

my case

Post by kumi » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:00 am

dhavaluk wrote:ukindia,

Date on my approval letter was 7th June and I recieved my documents back here in Ahmedabad on the afternoon of 14th June, exactly in a week's time. Why don't you go in your area post office and inquire about it?
my case was totally different.., the approval was on 11th july., I never received any mail notifications. One fine saturday the package got dropped to my home by the postman and I found my documents in it. Saved all the anxiety !!! All the best to other guys , especially in the mumbai belt....

ukindia
Newly Registered

hi dhaval

Post by ukindia » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:14 pm

sorry to say that my application has been refused.

Reason not satisfied with the evidence of work experience as my previous employers refrence did not state detailed duties and responsibilities and so we were able to award 35 points instead 50 points.

Please if you or anyone can send me a sample of letter of experience as mine letter has start date ,end date and responsibilities I handled . I am really confused I badly need a proforma of experience letter so that I can ask my company to draft it like that and send it to them.

Also where to send the review of application which address and is it totally free till 28 days .

Please its very urgent I had lot of hope but I am depressed now . please guidence needed

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Re: hi dhaval

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:58 am

ukindia wrote: Also where to send the review of application which address and is it totally free till 28 days .
Dear UKindia,

Extremelly sorry to hear about your rejection. It is not absolutely free for 28 days, if you send any additional docuemnts, it would be a paid review (or say reapplciation with a fees) and if you want a free review of your applciation, you'll have to just draft a letter stating where you think you were right adn where you feel that HO has made a mistake in understanding/interpritating the experience certificate. THe moment you send anything in addition to a cover letter, it would be conisdered as a paid review, where you need to send a new filled up form alongwith all the original documents, etc.

So first of all u decidee,w hat do u want to do? to reapply or just requesting a review?