ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required Urgently!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

Help Required Urgently!!!!

Post by nsm2010 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:34 am

Hi all,
My HSMP visa was stamped in October 2007 with postponed effective date from December 2007. I came in the UK last December 2007 and suppose to file my FLR in November 2009.
Since last August 2007 I have been redundant because of the current recession, before working 07 months on 48000 annum job, which was more than my actual target of 40,000 a year to fulfill requirements in FLR.

Recently I have been approached from Middle East (overseas) ,where I have experience of more than 12 years, to assist them in one of their project, as a consultant. They are going to pay me a hefty salary against my services to them.

I want to know whether I can show this income as my legitimate income while I file for FLR?

Whether this income would be accepted and I can earn points against it?

Is it necessary that I should bring this amount here in the UK?

What documents would be required to show this income as legitimate income?

How long could I be absent from UK since this job will required my frequent extended trips to the Middle East?

I will appreciate if some help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.