ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notification of approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bjames
Newly Registered

Notification of approval

Post by bjames » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Hello,
I applied for my hsmp 6 weeks ago in Australia. Estimated processing time is 9 weeks. I was wondering how do they communicate to you that you have been accepted or rejected. Do they just send everything back in one go including notification of your acceptance or do they send an acceptance letter than your passport? If anyone knows for australia specific that would be much appreciated.
cheers

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

They will include a letter stating either acceptance or rejection, together with all your documents.

If accepted, further information will be provided regarding how to obtain an EC. This can be done in Canberra and must be completed within 6 months of the approval date.
PM

bjames
Newly Registered

Post by bjames » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

paulmu wrote:They will include a letter stating either acceptance or rejection, together with all your documents.

If accepted, further information will be provided regarding how to obtain an EC. This can be done in Canberra and must be completed within 6 months of the approval date.
Cheers for the reply.
Do you mean to say that I have to go to canberra to get EC?

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Not in person. What's there to see in Canberra anyway!

Just use registered post for your application.
PM