ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application Dated 6th April

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

digiboy
Newly Registered

New Application Dated 6th April

Post by digiboy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

I just downloaded the new PSW application and I am shocked they have increased the fee for post to £500 and by person to £700!

Right now I am on IGS visa and it's expiring on 20th July. I am planning to shift from IGS to PSW this week.

I got a letter from the college saying I have finished my MBA there and it mentions Tier 1 .They didnt mention anything relates to Transition from IGS to Tier1.The letter is attched below . Is this letter enough ?

I am including

>Certificate from University of Wales Institute,Cardiff
>Exam Mark Sheets
>Payslips for the last 3 months
>£ month Bank Statements
>2 recent Photos
>Passport

What other documents Do I have to include in the Application?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Did you get your MBA certificate & it says Uni of Wales?

21 hours, that was for the student council tax discount is that right?
Last edited by PaperPusher on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Everything looks ok to me except anyone thinks otherwise but I don't know if they require pay slips or exam mark sheets...sometimes too much information could be to your own detriment with those guys at HO. Be careful and all the best!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

digiboy
Newly Registered

Post by digiboy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 pm

yes my certificate says its from Univesity of wales,cardiff. I went for graduation to the universitu last july and got it myself from the founder!

Thanks for your wishes Diokpa.

digiboy
Newly Registered

Post by digiboy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
21 hours, that was for the student council tax discount is that right?
I dont undestand that mate... :?:

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 pm

21 hours is how many hours you have to do as a student to get the student council tax discount!!!

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAn ... /DG_071488

http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/Home/Counc ... reduce.htm

You could send your certificate too.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 am

U r going for transitional arrangement U dont need to send any document as IGS will give u all the points. U just need to send bankstatements for maintenance funds.

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: New Application Dated 6th April

Post by TireOne » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am

digiboy wrote:I just downloaded the new PSW application and I am shocked they have increased the fee for post to £500 and by person to £700!

Right now I am on IGS visa and it's expiring on 20th July. I am planning to shift from IGS to PSW this week.

I got a letter from the college saying I have finished my MBA there and it mentions Tier 1 .They didnt mention anything relates to Transition from IGS to Tier1.The letter is attched below . Is this letter enough ?

I am including

>Certificate from University of Wales Institute,Cardiff
>Exam Mark Sheets
>£ month Bank Statements
>2 recent Photos
>Passport

What other documents Do I have to include in the Application?
>
Certificate from University of Wales Institute,Cardiff
>Exam Mark Sheets
you dont need these three things coz you can get 75 points from IGS endorsement.

it is very clear that in transitional arrangements of tier-1 post study work if applicant already have a grant to leave under IGS applicant can claim 75 points on that and if you have awarded 75 points then you don't need to send any additional document to get points for English requirement and for maintenance funds you have to send last 3 months bank statements with minimum balance of £800 for main applicant and £533 for any dependent.