ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is any one who got refusal on igsextension

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khurramuk
Newly Registered

is any one who got refusal on igsextension

Post by khurramuk » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:02 pm

hi,
does anyone knows somebody who got refusal on igs extension because of diploma?

katrina

Post by katrina » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 am

if you have IGS VISA it self will give you 75 points no need to send any education documents for igs extnsion just you need to show £800 from past 3 months.Home office cannot refuse the IGS extension because of Diploma they just refues because of funds that is less that £800 in past three months.

khurramuk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by khurramuk » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

thanks for ur reply, i applied throgh premior service, i submitted up to 4 months bank statement the balane was always £800, but they kept my passport for further consideration.i dont have any reply from them until now,its almost three weeks gone,my college was lcmit and also my solicitor submitted my education documents as well.i m worried abt my extension/.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 am

khurramuk wrote:thanks for ur reply, i applied throgh premior service, i submitted up to 4 months bank statement the balane was always £800, but they kept my passport for further consideration.i dont have any reply from them until now,its almost three weeks gone,my college was lcmit and also my solicitor submitted my education documents as well.i m worried abt my extension/.
hi khurram
i have checked in UKBA website and it is stated there that they are not offering any premere service.