ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cost of Living in London

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

YA11
Newly Registered

Cost of Living in London

Post by YA11 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am

I have got a job offer from one of the UK Companies and they are paying me around 32k gross. Do you think it is sufficient? Can I save something too?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Cost of Living in London

Post by gotcha » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

YA11 wrote:I have got a job offer from one of the UK Companies and they are paying me around 32k gross. Do you think it is sufficient? Can I save something too?
It depend on your circumstances, at which stage of life you are. Your previous posts suggests that , it's not long ago, you were applying for tier1.

YA11
Newly Registered

Post by YA11 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 pm

gotcha wrote:
YA11 wrote:I have got a job offer from one of the UK Companies and they are paying me around 32k gross. Do you think it is sufficient? Can I save something too?
It depend on your circumstances, at which stage of life you are. Your previous posts suggests that , it's not long ago, you were applying for tier1.
Yes, I will be applying for Tier1 before the deadline. I have two years experience in industry and am around 24 years of age.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

YA11 wrote:
gotcha wrote:
Yes, I will be applying for Tier1 before the deadline. I have two years experience in industry and am around 24 years of age.
Then grab it !

YA11
Newly Registered

Post by YA11 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm

gotcha wrote:
YA11 wrote:
gotcha wrote:
Then grab it !
Thanks. That's what I am thinking!

bharat100
Newly Registered

Post by bharat100 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:52 am

YA11 wrote:
gotcha wrote:
YA11 wrote:
gotcha wrote:
Then grab it !
Thanks. That's what I am thinking!
This is the good chance for you.

you should not leave this :) .

me also in search of good job, but i think due to resume, am getting very low call.

can u pls send me ur cv at bharat_vaidya100@yahoo.com

I will very thank full to you, if u can

bbye