ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainance of Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheekyvirgin

Maintainance of Fund

Post by cheekyvirgin » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Guys i need some advice regarding the fund maintainace.

I am applying my IGS extension next month but i do have a gap of 7 days in my bank statement where money was not in there because i am doing part time business in Pakistan and money was in my Pakistan bank account but that did not drop from £2500 all time since 1st Feb 2009.

Is it ok if i attach my pakistani bank letter confirming the current balance in between that dates when i did not have money in my UK bank.

Thanks.

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Maintainance of Fund

Post by jack199 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hi Guys i need some advice regarding the fund maintainace.

I am applying my IGS extension next month but i do have a gap of 7 days in my bank statement where money was not in there because i am doing part time business in Pakistan and money was in my Pakistan bank account but that did not drop from £2500 all time since 1st Feb 2009.

Is it ok if i attach my pakistani bank letter confirming the current balance in between that dates when i did not have money in my UK bank.

Thanks.
I might work and might not work, they are very hard on Pakistanies now, HO can ask you that you live in the UK why money in pakistan and how do you have access to that money. They need crude money in UK banks but i have seen cases where the overseas account had worked in the past. It depends all on how you argue the case on the day, the judge you get and the HO Rep , who might ask you stupid questions.

HO claim is that Bogus papers can be made readily in Pak. if i were you i would get a good solicitor and hope for the best.

If you ask me the overseas account should work but all depends on you how you argue!!!

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Maintainance of Fund

Post by Diokpa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hi Guys i need some advice regarding the fund maintainace.

Thanks.
The OP has not not yet applied. But my advice would be to get an original bank statement instead of just a letter from your overseas bank.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Cant u wait for 7 more days to get the proper statement cuz it is risky i suppose..