ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Visa for Europe

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

efforts
Newly Registered

Immigration Visa for Europe

Post by efforts » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:33 am

Hi Friends !

I'm from India. Have got 15 years experience in garment manufacturing & exports. At present I'm holding the post of Senior Manager ( Merchandising). Now planning to relocate to Europe preferably Germany, france or Sweden.

Now to proceed for the Immigration process I need your help in getting the reply of all the below queries:

1) What are the standards / requirements for Immigration to Europe.

2) What all certificates / proofs are required to apply for Immigration.

3) What all companies / agents are authorised.

4) How long will it take to get the certificate.

5) How much will be the total charges for the Immigration process.

6) Can I get the Immigration Visa for 15 countries together !

7) Which European country is the best for economy & salary structure.

8) If immigration visa is tough to get then what are the other procedures for relocation proceedings.

Will appreciate your prompt reply. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
With Regards

gani999

Post by gani999 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:17 pm

You cannot 'Immigrate" to any EU nation. EU nations are, by definition, zero immigration countries. You need to relocate to any EU nation for a specific purpose, that is, either to study, to work or for medical treatment etc. There are separate rules for each situation, which include, separate documentation to be provided.

For example:

If you want to work in the EU, you will need to be sponsored for a work permit by your prospective employer, which in turn will get you a visa to relocate.The employer hiring you has to follow certain procedures too.

If you want to study in the EU, you will need to be accepted by some accredited institution and will have to show proof of sufficient funding for your study and stay.

Hope this helps.

efforts
Newly Registered

Thanx

Post by efforts » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:52 am

gani999 wrote:You cannot 'Immigrate" to any EU nation. EU nations are, by definition, zero immigration countries. You need to relocate to any EU nation for a specific purpose, that is, either to study, to work or for medical treatment etc. There are separate rules for each situation, which include, separate documentation to be provided.

For example:

If you want to work in the EU, you will need to be sponsored for a work permit by your prospective employer, which in turn will get you a visa to relocate.The employer hiring you has to follow certain procedures too.

If you want to study in the EU, you will need to be accepted by some accredited institution and will have to show proof of sufficient funding for your study and stay.

Hope this helps.
Hi !

Thanx a lot for your reply. Can you pls. let me know one more thing that what all agents/ companies are there, who can help me in getting a workpermit. As I'm totally raw & have no knowledge.....

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

gani999

Re: Thanx

Post by gani999 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:04 am

efforts wrote: Hi !

Thanx a lot for your reply. Can you pls. let me know one more thing that what all agents/ companies are there, who can help me in getting a workpermit. As I'm totally raw & have no knowledge.....

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
I'm afraid I can't help you with that. It all depends on your qualifications and experience and whether any company or organization here is willing to hire you for those.

efforts
Newly Registered

Post by efforts » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:59 am

Hi Again !

I think u r the onlyone, who is really concern in replying. Thanx a lot for yr prompt reply.

I'm trying for the sponsors.... let's see..... might bother u again incase of any query.

Regards