ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from the institution--- urgent help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm

student2009 wrote:Jack can u advise me on this please.

Thanks
Well as long as you applied and appealed before the rule changed then your application would be considered under OLD RULES. There are people on this forum who has done PGD's from different colleges and waiting since sept/oct (i am not talking about CCL). I hope that helps

student2009
Newly Registered

Post by student2009 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm

jack199 wrote:
student2009 wrote:Jack can u advise me on this please.

Thanks
Well as long as you applied and appealed before the rule changed then your application would be considered under OLD RULES. There are people on this forum who has done PGD's from different colleges and waiting since sept/oct (i am not talking about CCL). I hope that helps
Yes I have applied before 30th march. And I am a genuine student who has studied from top 10 london college. Any comments on my letter from the college?

Thanks Jack