ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Williams College

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tosachinpatel

Williams College

Post by tosachinpatel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 pm

DOes anybody got VISA from Williams college.....!!!!!!

I am waiting since November.....

is it in Scam too??or raided.............

Hertford1

Re: Williams College

Post by Hertford1 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:03 pm

[quote="tosachinpatel"]DOes anybody got VISA from Williams college.....!!!!!!

I am waiting since OCTOBER.....

STILL HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM HO.

i did complain through our local MP but havnt received anything

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm

As far as I know ukba raided a number of colleges 4/5 months ago but everything has cleared and finished now.ukba is supposed to clear the backlog from last month.They started and stopped again.Don't know why.

saba85

Post by saba85 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 pm

how u know they have soped processing now

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm

The way HO were issuing visa for bite and lcmit from the 3rd week of March i did expect they will clear the outstanding applications in 2 weeks time.I spoke to my institution,they told me the same as well.All of a sudden they have killed the speed.I know a number of applicants from the same time have been waiting.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 pm

sadhu wrote:The way HO were issuing visa for bite and lcmit from the 3rd week of March i did expect they will clear the outstanding applications in 2 weeks time.I spoke to my institution,they told me the same as well.All of a sudden they have killed the speed.I know a number of applicants from the same time have been waiting.
I doubt you know everyone who has submitted an application for psw so maybe you can assume those people you know have not had their case dealt with but I do think quite a lot of people are still receiving visas.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Diokpa wrote:
sadhu wrote:The way HO were issuing visa for bite and lcmit from the 3rd week of March i did expect they will clear the outstanding applications in 2 weeks time.I spoke to my institution,they told me the same as well.All of a sudden they have killed the speed.I know a number of applicants from the same time have been waiting.
I doubt you know everyone who has submitted an application for psw so maybe you can assume those people you know have not had their case dealt with but I do think quite a lot of people are still receiving visas.

Are NO....

i think they have also raided williams college...as well....

or they might find some difficulties.......

if they really dont give Visa..they had done so,bt i think they will also do same like Cambridge collge..bez college will not take anything on them side....

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:41 pm

BEZ I AM SURE COLLGE KNWS WHO IS FAKE STUDENT.....

IF COLLGE DISCLOSE ALL DETAILS...IN VERY SHORT PERIOD EVERYTHING CAN COME TO END......

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm

wait and see they have to give visas but u got to be careful about further extension as tier 1(g) needs masters..

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:20 pm

yasa wrote:wait and see they have to give visas but u got to be careful about further extension as tier 1(g) needs masters..
I knw...

i think..they will give only one chance to everybody....

bt lets wait and SLEEP...UNTIL THE PASSPORT COMESS......

THATS ALL WE CAN DO.....

RITE......

WHY WE GUYS I ARE SLEEPING...... I DONT UNDESTAND THIS....

sunny!!!

Williams College - PSW Granted

Post by sunny!!! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 am

Dear All,
Thank God, I have just recieved my passport back with PSW after 5 months and 5 days. It was from Williams College. So all of you who are waiting, lets hope for the best and I pray for you all to get it soon.
One thing that I have concluded from these recent happenings is, if you are a genuine student, DO NOT worry. You are bound to get it.
PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE.
All the best.
Sunny!!!