ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March Applicants from UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kk1981ashok
Newly Registered

March Applicants from UK

Post by kk1981ashok » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Could the applicants who posted their application in March pls inform us the date you applied and the date you received ( after you get it). Thanks

bennyhand
Newly Registered

RE: March Applicants from UK

Post by bennyhand » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm

A friend of my submitted it on 27 March and just recieved a call from the Border Agency today (8 April) saying their application was approved !!! Which I think is short of a miracle - approved in 1.5 weeks.
I'm happy for them, but admit I'm a bit envious as I submitted mine the day before and have not recieved anything :(

I posted my application via Special Delivery, but my friend had it couriered. Would this make a difference?

Does anyone else have indication of timeframes?

kk1981ashok
Newly Registered

Re: RE: March Applicants from UK

Post by kk1981ashok » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Really,

Thats very quick. I had submitted mine on 12th of March. Happy for your friend.My Visa expires on 19th April. Waiting Eagerly for the result.
bennyhand wrote:A friend of my submitted it on 27 March and just recieved a call from the Border Agency today (8 April) saying their application was approved !!! Which I think is short of a miracle - approved in 1.5 weeks.
I'm happy for them, but admit I'm a bit envious as I submitted mine the day before and have not recieved anything :(

I posted my application via Special Delivery, but my friend had it couriered. Would this make a difference?

lidlekiwi
Newly Registered

Post by lidlekiwi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="bennyhand"]A friend of my submitted it on 27 March and just recieved a call from the Border Agency today (8 April) saying their application was approved !!! Which I think is short of a miracle - approved in 1.5 weeks.

is this normal for home office to call you and say your visa application has been approved??

lidlekiwi
Newly Registered

Re: March Applicants from UK

Post by lidlekiwi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 am

kk1981ashok wrote:Could the applicants who posted their application in March pls inform us the date you applied and the date you received ( after you get it). Thanks
i think i sent my application off on the 18 march!! it's toture having to wait such a long time!

any idea when we will get will out?

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:01 pm

bennyhand wrote:A friend of my submitted it on 27 March and just recieved a call from the Border Agency today (8 April) saying their application was approved !!! Which I think is short of a miracle - approved in 1.5 weeks.

!!!!!A friend of my submitted it on 27 March and just recieved a call from the Border Agency today (8 April) saying their application was approved !!! Which I think is short of a miracle - approved in 1.5 weeks. !!!!!

UKBA will never call ur friend . LOOKING AT HIS CLAIM SEEMS LIKE HE IS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF U .....

lidlekiwi
Newly Registered

Post by lidlekiwi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 pm

UKBA will never call ur friend . LOOKING AT HIS CLAIM SEEMS LIKE HE IS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF U .....[/quote]

didn't think this sounded right

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

lidlekiwi wrote:UKBA will never call ur friend . LOOKING AT HIS CLAIM SEEMS LIKE HE IS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF U .....
didn't think this sounded right[/quote]

No i am right . Ukba will never call and announce results ...