ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK immigration tracking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhalalokin
Newly Registered

UK immigration tracking

Post by singhalalokin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 am

Hi,

I urge all of you to enter your visa timelines at www.spammer.com. You can track all sorts of visas like Tier 1, Tier 2, PSW, extensions, etc. If all of us enter our details, we will get an accurate estimate for our applications.

Thanks.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: UK immigration tracking

Post by Rozen » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 am

singhalalokin wrote:Hi,

I urge all of you to enter your visa timelines at www.spammer.com. You can track all sorts of visas like Tier 1, Tier 2, PSW, extensions, etc. If all of us enter our details, we will get an accurate estimate for our applications.

Thanks.
We heard you the first time! :roll:

deepakmehtauk

Re: UK immigration tracking

Post by deepakmehtauk » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

singhalalokin wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

Hi singhalalokin,

What is wrong with you ? You have posted 6 (SIX) !!!!!! similar messages in different threads, including 2 seperate threads started by yourself with this same msg !!!!

We have all got the msg. Pls stop posting the same thing everywhere.

Thanks,

Deepak.