ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 Refused, is it an Open File?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

munisa

TIER1 Refused, is it an Open File?

Post by munisa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

My Tier 1 in-country application was rejected in Nov 08 because of maintanance funds. I have since built up the funds as required. Would the rejection result in the file being left open and therefore affect future applications eg ILR?
A Good Opportunity never occurs twice!

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: TIER1 Refused, is it an Open File?

Post by maheshnair » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 am

munisa wrote:My Tier 1 in-country application was rejected in Nov 08 because of maintanance funds. I have since built up the funds as required. Would the rejection result in the file being left open and therefore affect future applications eg ILR?
No man....i was rejected twice and won third time ....

munisa

Post by munisa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am

maheshnair wrote:
munisa wrote:My Tier 1 in-country application was rejected in Nov 08 because of maintanance funds. I have since built up the funds as required. Would the rejection result in the file being left open and therefore affect future applications eg ILR?
@maheshnair
Oh thanks for the reassuarance. I have read about this 'open file' thing in some posts and its just scaring as some people have been unable to make same day ILR applications because their files were left open for one reason or another.
Shukran

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am

munisa wrote:
maheshnair wrote:
@maheshnair
Oh thanks for the reassuarance. I have read about this 'open file' thing in some posts and its just scaring as some people have been unable to make same day ILR applications because their files were left open for one reason or another.
Shukran
Once you get a rejection letter . That means you can either re apply or review ....

But the case is closed state ....

Open cases are when it is in pending state and results are yet to be announced ...

munisa

Post by munisa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 am

[/quote]No man....i was rejected twice and won third time ....[/quote]

maheshnair,
Did you have to pay fresh application fees every time you re applied on second and third attempts?

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 am

munisa wrote:
No man....i was rejected twice and won third time ....[/quote]

maheshnair,
Did you have to pay fresh application fees every time you re applied on second and third attempts?[/quote]

Yes sir ....Ukba is not a charity ... :lol: