ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Bank Statement received after submission of Tier1 app

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deepal_99
Newly Registered

Latest Bank Statement received after submission of Tier1 app

Post by deepal_99 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied for WP to Tier1 & have received my reference number of application.

I am inland in London & the date of posting(via Royal Mail Next day special delivery) of the aplication was 27-Mar-2009. Can someone please confirm that this date will be considered as my date of application..?

The reason I am anxious because the last bank statement that I have submitted is for 1-Feb-09 to 28-Feb-09. If my application date is considered as 29-Mar or later then my application may be rejected because the last bank statement submitted would be more than a month old.

Can I post the March '09 bank statement now sperately..? Would it help..?

I also have another worry.. this is to do with Payslips
I am claiming points for last 10 months salary earned in UK.

I have submitted payslips from May-08 to Feb-09.
Paylips from May-08 to Sep-08 are online payslips. However I have got them attested from my employer.

Payslips from Oct-08 to Feb-08 are original & hence not attested. However the original payslips have the company name but do not have have a company LOGO. Is that accepable..??

This is my last chance of application as I am a Bechelor & do not have a masters degee!!

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

push
United Kingdom

Re: Latest Bank Statement received after submission of Tier1

Post by push » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 pm

deepal_99 wrote: I am inland in London & the date of posting(via Royal Mail Next day special delivery) of the aplication was 27-Mar-2009. Can someone please confirm that this date will be considered as my date of application..?
Yes
deepal_99 wrote:Can I post the March '09 bank statement now sperately..? Would it help..?
no need to do so if the statements submitted fall within one calendar month of the application date. If you have sent the application recently, you can send the latest statements if that helps your nerves.
deepal_99 wrote:Payslips from Oct-08 to Feb-08 are original & hence not attested. However the original payslips have the company name but do not have have a company LOGO. Is that accepable..??
If that is how your formal pay slips look, you are fine
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

deepal_99
Newly Registered

Post by deepal_99 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

Many Thanks for prompt & precise guidance. :D

lidlekiwi
Newly Registered

Re: Latest Bank Statement received after submission of Tier1

Post by lidlekiwi » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I sent my application off on the 16th march but it was returned because my payment didn't get accpted!!! So Then I resent my application with a bank cheque on the 18th march.

[quote="deepal_99"]Hi Guys,

I am inland in London & the date of posting(via Royal Mail Next day special delivery) of the aplication was 27-Mar-2009. Can someone please confirm that this date will be considered as my date of application..?

will be the day it is postmarked. plus you have got your confirmation letter - so i would say it is fine in that regard.

The reason I am anxious because the last bank statement that I have submitted is for 1-Feb-09 to 28-Feb-09. If my application date is considered as 29-Mar or later then my application may be rejected because the last bank statement submitted would be more than a month old.

The maintance funds statement can NOT be any older than 7 working days!!!

Can I post the March '09 bank statement now sperately..? Would it help..?
Nope! They will not accept anything else that is sent after, they will contact you if they want more information. I guess the reason for this is because they would get everyone sending in more information and it would be a nightmare to keep track of!!

I also have another worry.. this is to do with Payslips
I am claiming points for last 10 months salary earned in UK.

I have submitted payslips from May-08 to Feb-09.
Paylips from May-08 to Sep-08 are online payslips. However I have got them attested from my employer.

I had this problem too, i believe if they are stamped and signed by your employer this will not be a problem.

Payslips from Oct-08 to Feb-08 are original & hence not attested. However the original payslips have the company name but do not have have a company LOGO. Is that accepable..??

No idea!!

This is my last chance of application as I am a Bechelor & do not have a masters degee!!

me too!! i wish you luck! let me know when you get news!

quote]

Xfer
Newly Registered

Post by Xfer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 am

To the best of my knowladge one calendar month runs from the date of the current month to the corresponding date in the next month ( minus 1 calendar day). So, technically speeking, in order to be no more than one month old the bank statement should be dated as in the following examples:
Application date: 20 Feb; oldest statement date: 21 Jan
Application date: 28 Feb; oldest statement date: 1 Feb
Application date: 27 Mar; oldest statement date: 28 Feb
Application date: 29 Mar; oldest statement date: 1 Mar
Application date: 30 Mar; oldest statement date: 1 Mar
Application date: 31 Mar; oldest statement date: 1 Mar
Application date: 01 Apr; oldest statement date: 2 Mar

From the past experience of some other people in this forum the HO does except the additional statements after the application.

deepal_99
Newly Registered

Post by deepal_99 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am

Many Thanks.. I am going to post my statement tomorrow.

deepal_99
Newly Registered

Post by deepal_99 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:57 am

Guys.. I have received my passports today with positive results.
Got the Tier1 visa stamped.

Guess what the new Statements & Payslips which I had sent seperately has been considered & scoring done accordingly!!

You rock. :lol:

Many Thanks,
Deepal