ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hepl pleaseeee!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skiesowner

hepl pleaseeee!!!

Post by skiesowner » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:48 pm

I am sorry if I am asking for an already givin' answer,but please help me I need to leave after tomorrow and I am confused :( :( :
-1-I hold a eea family permit still valid for 3 months and I am already in UK,can I travel to my original country(no visa requested)and come back to UK with no troubles??
-2-My wife is Polish and she is working and registred in Uk from more than 1 year,should I apply for EEA2 residence card?
-3-In case I will apply having no work will that affect my application?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

UK_BR5

Re: hepl pleaseeee!!!

Post by UK_BR5 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 am

skiesowner wrote:I am sorry if I am asking for an already givin' answer,but please help me I need to leave after tomorrow and I am confused :( :( :
-1-I hold a eea family permit still valid for 3 months and I am already in UK,can I travel to my original country(no visa requested)and come back to UK with no troubles??
-2-My wife is Polish and she is working and registred in Uk from more than 1 year,should I apply for EEA2 residence card?
1. there should be no problem to enter UK again on your EEA family permit.

2. you should apply for one if you intend to remain with your wife in the UK.

3. it will not affect your application if you are not employed provided that your EU spouse is exercising a treaty right.

please also read here : http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconte ... iew=Binary

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am

UK_BR5 wrote:
skiesowner wrote:I am sorry if I am asking for an already givin' answer,but please help me I need to leave after tomorrow and I am confused :( :( :

3. it will not affect your application if you are not employed provided that your EU spouse is exercising a treaty right.

Thank you very much for your answer,but for the 2nd question I wanted to know for which eea should me and my wife apply for(eea1 or eea2)!!!
Any answer will so much appreciated

UK_BR5

Post by UK_BR5 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 pm

skiesowner wrote:
UK_BR5 wrote:

Thank you very much for your answer,but for the 2nd question I wanted to know for which eea should me and my wife apply for(eea1 or eea2)!!!
Any answer will so much appreciated

if you are non-EU national , you should use the form EEA2
read more on this webpage : http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizen ... ropeanlaw/