ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed for my sister visa

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bangash
Newly Registered

help needed for my sister visa

Post by bangash » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

:D hi i like someinfor regarding my sister visa, i applied for my sister to usa but she was rejected for not strong ties with her contry, my mom n dad got the visa but she was rejected, i applied for her to uk 2 times, but rejected twice, i would like to know that whts the point my mom n dad having a visa when they cant go, its our culture that she cant live of her own, my parents live in pakistan iwth my sister , my sister dont have job, finished with her studies,nor she is engage and she is totally depended on us and my parents, my elder brother live in america, and i myself live uk,
so is there any way , could we provide any evidence that they let my sister a visa, as just bcz of my sister my mom n dad cant come to uk nor usa,

please someone help me,

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 am

See also visa denials.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.