ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry period after initial leave for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasawat
Newly Registered

Entry period after initial leave for Tier 1

Post by sasawat » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Guys, need your expertise. I'm moving to the UK this June under Tier 1. Unfortunately, there are many personal things I need to clear up back in my home town. My question is if it possible to enter the UK for a few weeks in June for entry clearance and return home to clear things which could be up to a year? Are there any restrictions?

Also, do you guys know if we can extend the visa after the first extention which we will get 2 years further (like below)?
1st App: 3 years
2nd app: extension 2 years
3rd app: Can we extend another 2 years?

Thanks guys.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Entry period after initial leave for Tier 1

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm

sasawat wrote:Guys, need your expertise. I'm moving to the UK this June under Tier 1. Unfortunately, there are many personal things I need to clear up back in my home town. My question is if it possible to enter the UK for a few weeks in June for entry clearance and return home to clear things which could be up to a year? Are there any restrictions?

Also, do you guys know if we can extend the visa after the first extention which we will get 2 years further (like below)?
1st App: 3 years
2nd app: extension 2 years
3rd app: Can we extend another 2 years?

Thanks guys.
Check this THREAD n Vinny's msg on it..

Hope it helps

sasawat
Newly Registered

Post by sasawat » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 pm

thanks Ramesh, I read that one already and still remain doutful. Can you help explain in yes/no terms? thanks!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:35 pm

sasawat wrote:thanks Ramesh, I read that one already and still remain doutful. Can you help explain in yes/no terms? thanks!
I will say a definite YES but just remember the other things in the THREAD that you need to look into when you go for longer than 90days at a stretch..