ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent treatment application...Urgent help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Urgent treatment application...Urgent help needed

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 am

I am creating it as a seperate post...
I have filed WP to tier-1 in-country application on 26 March 09.
I am planning to file for urgent treatment of my application based on my wife's exam. The details and my query is as follows:

The letter that I have got from her college read as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
College logo and college details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To,
Ms. XYZ ABC,
This is to inform you that internal examination of MBA IV Semester are starting from 28th April 2009 and your attendance is compulsory in the exam. You are instructed to attend all the exams. positively. The schedule is as follows:-

Date----------------- Time
------------------------12:00-2:00
28-04-2009 -----------K.O
29-04-2009 -----------Management Et.
30-04-2009 -----------Capital G.
1-5-2009 --------------HRPC

Prof. ABC XYZ
(Head of the Department, MBA)
With signature and college stamp
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I am going to send scan copy of this letter as a proof along with contact details of college HOD (email id, phone number, address, etc...).
I am also going to give my wife's origional college I-card and mark sheet of I semester as a proof that she is studying in this college.
Yesterday, I have called UKBA and inform them about this situation. and followig is the exert of the communication:
Me: I want to file for urgent treatment of my in-country tier-1 application based on ...
UKBA: You can file application for urgent treatment but we can not gurantee that it will be considered or not.
Me: I can just provide the scan copy of the letter as proof of the exam.
UKBA: This is what you can give as a proof so no need to submit it original.
Me: I will also provide the contact details of the college HOD so that in case if you want to verify then you can do so.
UKBA: We do not verify it but still you can send it.
Me: Where do I need to send it.
UKBA: Sheffield office.
Me: But last time when I had a similar discussion with UKBA tele operator than I have been asked to submit it to Croydon office ?
UKBA: You need to send it to Sheffield office.
ME: Allright, Thanks.
Now I want to know :
1) Where shall I send the application for urgent treatment ? Shall I send it to both of addresses to be on safer side ? Has anybody send application for urgent treatment in past at both of the addresses and got the approval ? I mean UKBA should not feel offended that I am creating overhead to them by submitting it to both of the offices, if they come to know about it.
2) What matter shall I write in cover letter of urgent treatment application for my case so that it gets considered. Any body with good English can advice with convincing language for the cover letter. I am not good with English so please help.
3) Since the exams are going to start just after 10 days so will they be that quick to consider ? My wife needs to write these exams so how shall I emphasize it in cover letter ?
4) UKBA considers applications for urgent treatment only in the cases where you can not forsee something and it happens and your presence is necessary to go there. How can I prove that we could not forsee the date of exam at the time of filing the application (I have filed application on 26 March 09) and since now college has instructed her to come to college so she needs to go back to write the exam ?
5) UKBA may even think that if she is studying then why she is staying in UK. Also, they may think that how college is allowing to write the exam without attending the lactures . So to cover this fact what reason I can give ? I can not give any proof that she is attending any training here so any other reason which seems genuine .
6) If I file for urgent treatment and whether UKBA consider it or not but does it affect the outcome of the application by any way ?
7) If I file for urgent treatment then UKBA can not withdraw my application (If they feel that since exams are going to be happen in next 10 days and we will not be able to finish the application in the given time) without my consent...right ? I DO NOT WANT TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION.
Any thing else I can add to get it considered for urgent treatment.

Any body who has gone through similar situation please share your experience. Also, those who have seen such kind of situation or those who wants to help me...plese come forward and help me...

Thanks

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

tell me something -

1. Where do your wife study ?
2. What is status of your wife in UK ?

Thanks,
R

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:35 pm

My wife is in UK for since 25 Feb 09. She is on status- dependent of work permit holder. She is studying MBA in India. She is in final semester.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:My wife is in UK for since 25 Feb 09. She is on status- dependent of work permit holder. She is studying MBA in India. She is in final semester.
It doesnt look like urgent treatment will be of any help. I am sorry to be blunt but thts what it seems... HO could get back you - You have a choice of applying for dependent later on. I know its a waste of 600 pound or something but thats hw it has to be.. you can still give it a shot, no harm in trying..
x

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:My wife is in UK for since 25 Feb 09. She is on status- dependent of work permit holder. She is studying MBA in India. She is in final semester.
Dear.. some of the points i learnt on this form when guys request for UT are (or recommended are):

1. Apply for UT atleast 2-3weeks in advance or date of ur travel
2. Attach the flight tickets as proof that you are booked confiremd to fly ( i did not notice of this anywhere in ur msg..so it is manditory to send the tickets proof)
3. Send the details of the reason why u require UT

4. make sure u mention that if HO can not make a decisoin by the date u requested they will just withdraw ur application (so mention in case they can not take a decision not ot withdraw and consider it as normal if u want to save 750£ plus already time spent...

choice is with u bw Money n ur wife's career

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm

It doesnt look like urgent treatment will be of any help. I am sorry to be blunt but thts what it seems... HO could get back you - You have a choice of applying for dependent later on. I know its a waste of 600 pound or something but thats hw it has to be.. you can still give it a shot, no harm in trying..
U mean I can withdraw application of my wife while being continue with my own application. Does HO allows such practice ?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Dear.. some of the points i learnt on this form when guys request for UT are (or recommended are):

1. Apply for UT atleast 2-3weeks in advance or date of ur travel
I could not apply since the letter has been issued today only.
2. Attach the flight tickets as proof that you are booked confiremd to fly ( i did not notice of this anywhere in ur msg..so it is manditory to send the tickets proof)
I have an open return ticket with me that I can utilies for any of the date. So I can send that ticket printout saying that it is going to be booked once visa has been granted. Is it correct to do in this way ?
3. Send the details of the reason why u require UT

4. make sure u mention that if HO can not make a decisoin by the date u requested they will just withdraw ur application (so mention in case they can not take a decision not ot withdraw and consider it as normal if u want to save 750£ plus already time spent...
choice is with u bw Money n ur wife's career
I can not apply with the new visa rules (no Masters :-( ) . I donot want to withdraw the application at the same time I want my wife to write the exams, If possible. One more thing, since these are the internal exams so I can request the college authorities to postpone it for next two weeks (So exam date will become 13 May, so I will have enough time to ask HO to consider it for urgent treatment) and issue a new letter. That I can get from college without any problem. In that case shall I go ahead with it ?
Have you seen in past any such reason being considered as URGENT ?

Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:
U mean I can withdraw application of my wife while being continue with my own application. Does HO allows such practice ?
since both of ur application are applied together u can not withdraw u wife's application along

i was talking abt withdrawing all applications

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

I have an open return ticket with me that I can utilies for any of the date. So I can send that ticket printout saying that it is going to be booked once visa has been granted. Is it correct to do in this way ?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Visa_Novice wrote:I have an open return ticket with me that I can utilies for any of the date. So I can send that ticket printout saying that it is going to be booked once visa has been granted. Is it correct to do in this way ?
Nobody can comment on this part. But you can give a try. But, in my opinion, your wife's exam couldnot be a urgent treatment(If I'm case worker).

It's not something suddenly came, you could have posteponed her application as suggested by somebody already.

If that's not case, you are just seeking assistance in your lie.

vt_76

Post by vt_76 » Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 pm

gotcha wrote:
Visa_Novice wrote:I have an open return ticket with me that I can utilies for any of the date. So I can send that ticket printout saying that it is going to be booked once visa has been granted. Is it correct to do in this way ?
Nobody can comment on this part. But you can give a try. But, in my opinion, your wife's exam couldnot be a urgent treatment(If I'm case worker).

It's not something suddenly came, you could have posteponed her application as suggested by somebody already.

If that's not case, you are just seeking assistance in your lie.

Hi,

Is there any form for urgent treatment?, please can somebody give me the link. I searched UKBA site and got one which says workpermits on the header so not sure whether it is correct, also there is a fax number on the form, can somebody confirm that please?

I have applied last week of feb and still waiting...had to cancel couple of requests from my employer to travel abroad. Also there is a family urgency...but I was hoping that I will get my visa so that I can travel..but now it looks like I have to send this form.

Thanks a lot,
VT