ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I thought it might help someone

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahilnaz

I thought it might help someone

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 pm

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: I thought it might help someone

Post by jack199 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

That's very good link - Thanks for sharing

heman

Post by heman » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:25 pm

thanks for the news. he is right, it is overly harsh!!!! 2-3 days or 2-5 gbp is not a big deal, but I dont know y they do that. How many ppl had to leave Uk because of this- may be 1 or 2. so whats the point then?

She has a phd degree and an organization paid for her expensive phd degree and HO are letting her go!!!! and what if they need some1 to research in that area for any UK-organization,they can hire an expert from overseas. But, what they are getting for almost free now, they will pay so much money and waste so much time to get that. I mean HO should do somthng for the ppl who have the required skills. its obvious that UK government do not have all the required skills in UK, right?

they are soooooo stupids no doubt abt that!!!!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Home Office does not have a clue about real life......they just follow papers and like tick mark or cross the boxes!! Why dont they kick out the ppl who claim benifits? They never have £800 in their banks for their entire lives.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks for sharing... :wink:

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

That's good, at least some MP's seem to be very helpful and appreciate what immigrants contribute. If you have one of those ridiculous cases and have been waiting too long, might be worth contacting your MP for help. I did have some help from my MP as well.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

heman

Post by heman » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm

[quote="Diokpa"]That's good, at least some MP's seem to be very helpful and appreciate what immigrants contribute. If you have one of those ridiculous cases and have been waiting too long, might be worth contacting your MP for help. I did have some help from my MP as well.[/quote]

really???? what kind of help u r talking about please ????
How did u contact him??

THENDIST

Post by THENDIST » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Diokpa wrote:That's good, at least some MP's seem to be very helpful and appreciate what immigrants contribute. If you have one of those ridiculous cases and have been waiting too long, might be worth contacting your MP for help. I did have some help from my MP as well.
Hi Diokpa - Can you tell us how your MP helped you?