ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on taking appointment at Croydon PEO office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sb123
Newly Registered

Query on taking appointment at Croydon PEO office

Post by sb123 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

Hi all,

I have a question on taking appointments at Croydon PEO office. I have booked my life in UK test for next week, and I thought I will get an appointment as well as generally there is a queue to get the appointment. With luck, I called at 9:00 and got connected to a lady but she refused to give me an appointment because I haven't passed the test yet. She said me to call back once I have passed the test.

--Has anybody else had similar experience?

--Is it worth calling tomorrow again, and say "Yes! I have passed the test" so that they can book the appointment. Does anybody know whether they can cross-check if I have passed the test?

mnaqvi
Newly Registered

Re: Query on taking appointment at Croydon PEO office

Post by mnaqvi » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:31 am

sb123 wrote:Hi all,

I have a question on taking appointments at Croydon PEO office. I have booked my life in UK test for next week, and I thought I will get an appointment as well as generally there is a queue to get the appointment. With luck, I called at 9:00 and got connected to a lady but she refused to give me an appointment because I haven't passed the test yet. She said me to call back once I have passed the test.

--Has anybody else had similar experience?

--Is it worth calling tomorrow again, and say "Yes! I have passed the test" so that they can book the appointment. Does anybody know whether they can cross-check if I have passed the test?
They don't have any way of checking your LIUK test result at the time of taking appointment. All they asked me my name and contact number.