ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kkk.1111
Newly Registered

Help regarding payslips

Post by kkk.1111 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi Friends,

I have a doubt regarding authentication of payslips to be submitted in Tier 1 General.

Actually, I was getting payslips through emails from my previous employer and all the payslips were on company headed paper. I have printed the payslips but I think its not valid .... because the following policy guidance from Home Office indicates something else!

POLICY GUIDANCE FOR TIER 1 General : Section 141 (i), Page 25

Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).

Does it mean I need to get the payslips signed and stamped from the employer [according to above text]?

Are the COLOUR prints [without stamp and sign] having company's headed paper not suffiecient?

Any guidance/suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Colour printout "on" the company headed paper is sufficient to prove your earnings(if it is provided to you by your company). Officially, all printouts from "online" payslips should be signed and stamped.

kkk.1111
Newly Registered

Post by kkk.1111 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Thanks very much dear.

I have got them by email and I got the colour prints.

But as you said, its not on the company's original letter so I thik, I have to get them signed and stamped.

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 am

What if payslip is supplied by company on a formal paper (in light blue color) but not on a company letter head which has been processed by a third party on behalf of the company ? Are they acceptable without stamp and signature ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 am

Yes it should be acceptable as you will have your company to authenticate it; if HO ask them.
But if you take colour printout you company will/may not verify it.
Visa_Novice wrote:What if payslip is supplied by company on a formal paper (in light blue color) but not on a company letter head which has been processed by a third party on behalf of the company ? Are they acceptable without stamp and signature ?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am

I have not taken colour printout. Its the same as supplied by company to me. So I feel that it should be acceptable.

One more thing that case worker looks for Net pay and gross pay only or do they look for advance pay written in Payslip as well ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:10 am

Caseworker will look at the Net salary and compare it with the net amount deposited in the bank. If you received advance salary this should add upto you net salary (in payslip as well as bank statement).So this should be fine.
Visa_Novice wrote:One more thing that case worker looks for Net pay and gross pay only or do they look for advance pay written in Payslip as well ?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:23 am

Caseworker will look at the Net salary and compare it with the net amount deposited in the bank. If you received advance salary this should add upto you net salary (in payslip as well as bank statement).So this should be fine.
Our company does not add advance salary in Net pay rather they add it in Gross salary. And this salary is not credited in bank account along with Net pay rather on a different date.
So if case worker matches my Net pay with Bank statement (underlined by me) then it should be fine ...let me know if you feel how it can go wrong.
Also, If for 2-3 months Net pay do not matches with bank statement (But total Net pay in salary slip for all of the months = Total amount reflected in bank statement for all of the months underlined by me) then is it ok ?
At th emax they will verify with the employer that why this variation in salary and money deposited ? Although I have written that this variation is due to my promotion and this ampount has been adjusted in coming month.
That is why there is variation in amount but total of net pay = amount deposited in bank. so is it fine.

I am going to get a letter from my employer for this variation today. Could you tell me what wordings I should write in it.

Do case worker look for Advance amount as well if it is not added in Net Pay ?

Also my company has paid me some amount time and again as advance. Do case worker looks for complete bank statement that is company has paid me anything else ?