ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic P60

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Electronic P60

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Just received my 08/09 P60 from accountant...it's a printout of the electronic P60 that was filed online.

Obviously it doesn't look very official compared to the green/blue P60 and P45 hardcopies from previous years.

Has anyone submitted a printout of an electronic P60/P45 for HSMP renewal or an ILR application ?

If so, was it accepted (did u have it authorised by accountant/HMRC in anyway), or was it rejected by Home Office ?

No responses please if u haven't submitted electronic P60s yourself

thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Electronic P60

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I think, it depends on company to compaby or accountant to accountant.
Colour of paper shouldn't worry you. HO can always verify the authenticity of the document from your accountant as well as HMRC.

The P60 you might have received (with more genuine look) would have printed by somebody.
shockboy2000 wrote:Just received my 08/09 P60 from accountant...it's a printout of the electronic P60 that was filed online.

Obviously it doesn't look very official compared to the green/blue P60 and P45 hardcopies from previous years.

Has anyone submitted a printout of an electronic P60/P45 for HSMP renewal or an ILR application ?

If so, was it accepted (did u have it authorised by accountant/HMRC in anyway), or was it rejected by Home Office ?

No responses please if u haven't submitted electronic P60s yourself

thanks

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:35 pm

this isnt about color of paper, its about having documentation on the ACTUAL paper (i.e. not an internet printout), as all P45s and P60s have been consistent amongst different employers previously.

just in the same way Home Office likes proper hardcopies of bank statements on coloured letterhead, not dodgy looking black and white internet printouts

I SAY AGAIN: i would like to hear from anyone who has PERSONALLY submitted a printout of an electronic P60, how you did it, and what the outcome was.

I've sent the question to UKBA too, but that'll be a couple of weeks before they reply.

if you haven't done it, just continue to the next thread...thanks

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

shockboy2000,

Appericiate your concern and looking for specific answer.. but please maintain little politeness in your language .. u r just being rude.. people are trying to help you....

Apologies... no hard feelings...!

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

there's nothing rude with what i've written. Its just the way u choose to read it...

just trying to keep this conversation limited to the facts/personal experiences, and not have yet another thread full of conflicting 'i think...' posts

That would help me, and anyone else who might be in the same situation.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 pm

I also got black and white print out from my accountant for 07/08 year P60 and discussed it on these forums but realized this is not an issue, it is fine and nothing to worry about.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 pm

shockboy2000 wrote: just trying to keep this conversation limited to the facts/personal experiences, and not have yet another thread full of conflicting 'i think...' posts
This is what called as rude by earlier poster. Typing in capital letter is internet equivalent of shouting and rude.

You should consider the fact that, this is a forum, and you will get all kind of replies. It is up to indiviual to pick from the replies. You can not demand here. Whoever posts here is does it for free .

If you want to be picky, should consider seeking professinal advice.

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Why dont you check with solicitor then....?

This will save your time and other too (like me, who waste time reading your post)!!

Cheers..
shockboy2000 wrote:there's nothing rude with what i've written. Its just the way u choose to read it...

just trying to keep this conversation limited to the facts/personal experiences, and not have yet another thread full of conflicting 'i think...' posts

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Shockyboy200,

All comments made in this forum, all feedbacks provide are based on the most logical explaination.If you have problem with the "I think" statements, you should either ask Home Office directly or you should learn to search the already discussed threads. No one in this forum works for Home Office, so all comments whether you read it right or not, is "I think" only as you never know what case worker will be doing with your application.
If you can read English correctly, you should have inferred that there is nothing conflicting about the statement made.

Get a life mate...
shockboy2000 wrote:there's nothing rude with what i've written. Its just the way u choose to read it...

Last edited by ChetanOjha on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

nksg wrote:Why dont you check with solicitor then....?

This will save your time and other too (like me, who waste time reading your post)!!

Cheers..

sorry you feel your time was wasted, reading a genuine question looking for real life experiences

twat

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 pm

chetanojha wrote:Shockyboy200,

All comments made in this forum, all feedbacks provide are based on the most logical explaination.If you have problem with the "I think" statements, you should either ask Home Office directly or you should learn to search the already discussed threads. No one in this forum works for Home Office, so all comments whether you read it right or not, is "I think" only as you never know what case worker will be doing with your application.
I you can read English correctly, you should have inferred that there is nothing conflicting about the statement made.

Get a life mate...

get a life? i'm not the one posting with non-advice, because ive got nothing better to do.

i can read english, even your lovely spelling!

anyway, thanks to aqilzeeshan for a legit response.

if anyone else has something constructive to say, please PM me.

and if u want to know what the Home Office says, please PM me in a couple of weeks when i should have an answer. i will respond

admins, please just lock this thread - the heat is making everyone a little upset it seems

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm

shockboy2000 wrote:
chetanojha wrote:Shockyboy200,

I you can read English correctly, you should have inferred that there is nothing conflicting about the statement made.

Get a life mate...

get a life? i'm not the one posting with non-advice, because ive got nothing better to do.

i can read english, even your lovely spelling!

anyway, thanks to aqilzeeshan for a legit response.

if anyone else has something constructive to say, please PM me.

and if u want to know what the Home Office says, please PM me in a couple of weeks when i should have an answer. i will respond

admins, please just lock this thread - the heat is making everyone a little upset it seems
Lock the thread, and just PM you?
Who do you think you are?
The forum's wealth of info comes from sharing.
So for you to hoard it via PM is mighty selfish of you.
If you are so noble, you will post what happened on this thread in a couple of weeks.
Otherwise, no thank you to PM

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm

dont know why some people hate to admit their mistakes..

possibly suffer from superiority complex.

all the best mate..

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 pm

i would love to share

1) what has worked for people,
2) what did not work for people,
3) what home office say they want

regarding Electronic P60s

nothing more, nothing less

if u wanna chat about something else, create another thread !?!!?!?

simples

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm

speak to solicitor... instead of wasting every ones time here.

I am sure there will be many people in your situation who would love to share thier experiance here .. atleast in a decent and polite...manner.

Everyone is asking lil politeness in your words.. thats it!!
Last edited by nksg on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 pm

nksg wrote:speak to solicitor... instead of wasting every ones time here.

I am sure there will be many people in your situation who would love to share thier experiance here .. atleast in a decent and polite...manner.

Everyone is asking politeness for in your words.. thats it!!

i'm not here to argue, just find out whats worked, or not, as per previous post.

stop coming back if you feel you're wasting your time

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

shockboy2000 wrote:
nksg wrote:speak to solicitor... instead of wasting every ones time here.

Everyone is asking politeness for in your words.. thats it!!

i'm not here to argue, just find out whats worked, or not, as per previous post.

stop coming back if you feel you're wasting your time
You are welcome to take your own advice

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

yes dear, shall do.

soooooooooooooooo,

anybody submitted an electronic printout / photocopy of P60 for a HSMP/Tier1 renewal or ILR application ?

have u done yours yet Aqilzeeshan ? Wasn't clear from the other thread when u were due to submit doco

ta

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 am

have'nt done yet, expected to do next year as per ILR JR