ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 from pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnanub

tier 1 from pakistan

Post by adnanub » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

can any body tell the waiting time for tier 1 application from pakistan. as one of my friend applied on 18th March and has not yet received any reply from lahore

blue.olive

Re: tier 1 from pakistan

Post by blue.olive » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

adnanub wrote:can any body tell the waiting time for tier 1 application from pakistan. as one of my friend applied on 18th March and has not yet received any reply from lahore
Standard waiting time for Tier1 (general) Applications is around 6 to 8 weeks from the days HO have clear funds and effecitively it is the date of letter HO issue in response to your application (acknowledgement letter )

In case of Out of country application which in my understanding is your case, please add atlease three weeks.

There is not hard and fast rules for that.

but the processing times are 6 to 8 weeks for in-country(UK) application

and 8 to 10 weeks for out of country application

neo2550
Newly Registered

Post by neo2550 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 am

I have also applied on 26th of march but the status on VAC shows the same as it was on day 1, may be they are taking time because they would have got 3 times more applications in the last week of march due to changes in new rules and also checking thoroughly including education documents, passport, previous visas verification, bank and employement in the last so my fingers are crossed to hear some good news but till today my bank and employment verification has not been done yet......Wish you good luck too.
I will keep u updated and u should too......

adnanub

Post by adnanub » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 am

neo2550 wrote:I have also applied on 26th of march but the status on VAC shows the same as it was on day 1, may be they are taking time because they would have got 3 times more applications in the last week of march due to changes in new rules and also checking thoroughly including education documents, passport, previous visas verification, bank and employement in the last so my fingers are crossed to hear some good news but till today my bank and employment verification has not been done yet......Wish you good luck too.
I will keep u updated and u should too......
hi neobie

my friend still waiting status same as he apply on 18th march for tier 1 from lahore. even his verification has been done from his employer. i will update when he will receive any repky

bred

Re: tier 1 from pakistan

Post by bred » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 am

blue.olive wrote:
adnanub wrote:can any body tell the waiting time for tier 1 application from pakistan. as one of my friend applied on 18th March and has not yet received any reply from lahore
Standard waiting time for Tier1 (general) Applications is around 6 to 8 weeks from the days HO have clear funds and effecitively it is the date of letter HO issue in response to your application (acknowledgement letter )

In case of Out of country application which in my understanding is your case, please add atlease three weeks.

There is not hard and fast rules for that.

but the processing times are 6 to 8 weeks for in-country(UK) application

and 8 to 10 weeks for out of country application
On what source do you base this information? My understanding was that application for Tier 1 made outside of the UK are typically processed quicker than those within the UK. http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... scustomers indicates that 72% of applicants from Lahore, Pakistan are processed within 15 working days.

salloo

Post by salloo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 am

I applied for Tier 1 General from Islamabad, Pakistan. Following is my case detail.
Application date 6/10/2009
Application Collected 7/7/2009

It took only 27 days which will be almost 20 working days. No verification was done. I think, the simpler your application is sooner it will be processed.
salloo