ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to Tier 1 from own Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashik_a_s

PSW to Tier 1 from own Limited Company

Post by ashik_a_s » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 am

Hi,

One of my friend here in UK is on Post Study Work Visa which is valid till next year. He is looking for jobs but everyone wants an HSMP in this current economic situation.

He has stared a Pvt Limited Company here in UK and has been doing some import buisness from India.He is just a partner and director of the company.

SO is there are anyway that he can apply under Tier -1 with the income or the earnings from his Pvt Ltd Company?..

Senior Memebers or Accountants please help...

blue.olive

Re: PSW to Tier 1 from own Limited Company

Post by blue.olive » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:23 pm

ashik_a_s wrote:Hi,

One of my friend here in UK is on Post Study Work Visa which is valid till next year. He is looking for jobs but everyone wants an HSMP in this current economic situation.

He has stared a Pvt Limited Company here in UK and has been doing some import buisness from India.He is just a partner and director of the company.

SO is there are anyway that he can apply under Tier -1 with the income or the earnings from his Pvt Ltd Company?..

Senior Memebers or Accountants please help...
yes he can , profit made by the business will be his income
i m talking abt profit not sales
if there is another partner or sharehold in the business then his share of profit will be proportionate according to the shares he got in business

ashik_a_s

Hi

Post by ashik_a_s » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 am

Hi Blue.Olive,

Can you please point me to exact documentation or guidelines for the above issue?