ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Dependent visa rejected - Appeal process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

HSMP Dependent visa rejected - Appeal process

Post by girish » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi

i have recently filed for an appeal of my wife's HSMP Dependent visa rejection. It was rejected on the grounds of giving false photographs. We had also given our original marriage certificate along with photographs. The photogrpahs were genuine only, but the photographer had changed the background inorder to increase the beauty of the photograph.
The ECO has rejected the application on section 320(B).

we have now filed an appeal and have sent the appeal docs(AIT-2 Form) to British high comission in india. Could anyone tell me what is the procedure of appeal for non-settlement cases, and how long does it take for the final outcome?

Thanks in advance

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Dependent visa rejected - Appeal process

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 pm

girish wrote:Hi

i have recently filed for an appeal of my wife's HSMP Dependent visa rejection. It was rejected on the grounds of giving false photographs. We had also given our original marriage certificate along with photographs. The photogrpahs were genuine only, but the photographer had changed the background inorder to increase the beauty of the photograph.

we have now filed an appeal and have sent the appeal docs(AIT-2 Form) to British high comission in india. Could anyone tell me what is the procedure of appeal for non-settlement cases, and how long does it take for the final outcome?

Thanks in advance
Thats silly mate Y u wanna have beautiful photo on your visa.. Follow the photo guidelines.. Anyway appeal is the only way out for u.. U will get the visa..

web2005

Post by web2005 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks in advance
My wife's HSMP dependent visa is also in appeal process since September 2008. Appeal is long process. AIT-2 form should have been posted directly to AIT in UK not the BHC. This will add another 2/3 months to the process. I know becuase I made the same mistake of sending AIT-2 to BHC. BHC took 3 months to send the case back to AIT in UK who will process the appeal.

Once AIT receive documents back from BHC they will give 2 months time to BHC to submit appel bundle. After that give you 2 months time to send any additional documents. Then hearing date is decided and after hearing it can take another 2 months for BHC to actually stamp your passport. IT takes about 1 year to actaully get the visa.

Best is to apply fresh while waiting for appeal. You are allowed to apply fresh while your appeal is in process. You need to pay the visa application fee again. Thats what I am going to do.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

web2005 wrote:

Thanks in advance
My wife's HSMP dependent visa is also in appeal process since September 2008. Appeal is long process. AIT-2 form should have been posted directly to AIT in UK not the BHC. This will add another 2/3 months to the process. I know becuase I made the same mistake of sending AIT-2 to BHC. BHC took 3 months to send the case back to AIT in UK who will process the appeal.

Once AIT receive documents back from BHC they will give 2 months time to BHC to submit appel bundle. After that give you 2 months time to send any additional documents. Then hearing date is decided and after hearing it can take another 2 months for BHC to actually stamp your passport. IT takes about 1 year to actaully get the visa.

Best is to apply fresh while waiting for appeal. You are allowed to apply fresh while your appeal is in process. You need to pay the visa application fee again. Thats what I am going to do.
yea its really better to do it rather than waiting for 6 more months..

Thanks for sharing this

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm

I may be wrong but the visa was rejected on section 320(B) which means that your application will be automatically rejected for next 10 years since you tried to provide false information....

I dont think you should be taking the risk of re-appliyng as it is.

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 pm

nksg wrote:I may be wrong but the visa was rejected on section 320(B) which means that your application will be automatically rejected for next 10 years since you tried to provide false information....

I dont think you should be taking the risk of re-appliyng as it is.
You r right ...his wife will never get visa for 10 years .